i heard...

im not bringing up anything from the past, I’m waiting for the next chapter. :rofl

just don’t expect open arms, obviously. you kinda screwed a few members with your irresponsible actions.

How many people are currently sitting in prison serving sentences for events that occured in the past? They are all condemned for their actions, as are you. Its not going to go away, Travis. You made your own bed… no ones going to forget the fact that you’re a scammer, a thief, and a less than model citizen.

ive said it in other posts and ill say it in this one… certain things that were relayed to the rest of the forum by another member about previous events were FALSE… alot of people jumped on my back due to these comments. but like i said… thats the past… take it as u will.

you’re entitled to your OPINION.

But yes, back on topic… this is about a “drivers race” that a certain driver will always lose because he can’t drive so now he has to do more to his car because his street status is being challeneged.

I’m pretty much talking about taking the money from the fundraiser (which honestly shouldnt have happened to begin with) and betting it. whether you made money or not, that is incredibly shiesty and irresponsible.

i never BET any money from the fundraiser… 100% of that money went to purchasing a car to get to and from work. which by the way im STILL driving.
i received about 300$ from the fundraiser… the vehicle i have cost 1200$… THAT is where the $ went… i didnt gamble any of it. this is one of the things that came out that was FALSE…and as i said at the time of the fundraiser i appreciate everything everyone did for me back then… it WAS NOT necessary and very kind of everyone who contributed… for that i am very grateful.

wait you had a fundraiser. i want a fundraiser.

Smooooooooookin, put NOS in ur shit and u will be blowin circles, not sideways anymore.

http://lt-klanas.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=2

thanks for your opinion… ill file this in with jvg’s stuff :thumbup

:rofl

did some one say diggums, with cobras? against ssssmokin? here do i sign up.

drew get some good meats in the back so we can do some diggums

diggums FTW!

i like digs… too back my truck sucks @ 60’

TDI> LBZ

tierod sleeves, programer, exhaust = diiirty 4wd 60fts

i got your E.T./trap beat lets go… 4wd is only the push of a button away

def after that should be < 2.0’s

my car is better on the street.

and no 4wd!:lol