i heard...

aww gay

^he’s scared… run wat you brung right? :rofl

4wd is prolly gonna slow you down so idc really.

i got the cetane b00st in the tank lez race

alright tom night through the mud and you got a deal!

na bro thats cheatin

you have a rally car, man up.

Wow, just when we thought this clown had enough. He comes back for round 2 of punishment.

+12345

fixed

race my duramax? i did manage a 1.8 60’ in 4wd once, then i broke stuff the second time.

As much as I dont care for some of travis’s actions and whatnot

I do belive the failvis shit is getting old, he fucked up… I’m not going to give him shit about some shit that happend almost a year ago. As far as him changing if hes really trying to get shit on track and get his life going in the right direction well good for him and well honestly like benny said don’t exspect open arms but in time if your really changing well then good for you for proving these people wrong.

Travis youve never done anything to fuck me over and I was more than happy to come to the fundraiser and donate the 10 bucks I had on me as I was an am still a broke fuck. None the less give you a ride to work a few days after the STi went down. Travis never fucked me over so I can’t personaly say I dont like him but I do not like some of the actions and things hes done, but like I said if hes changing good for him.

And even I know IIRC travis bought said buick a little while before the whole gambling thing went on and everyone gave him shit for it.

and honestly at the lot and shit I acctualy liked bullshitting with travis, his comments and jokes made for some good laughs

Travis bought the Buick from me and I didn’t have to much of a problem with payment. There was some miss communication that did get cleared up and I was paid in full.

HOWEVER, it is easy for you(shady) or I to forgive someone for something they didn’t do to us. Based on some of the stories I have heard and had I been in that situation, he would still have a lynch mob after him as we speak. So i can understand if there are people who want nothing to do with him. He deserves it in some cases. I’m neutral because he hasn’t done shit to me, but that dosn’t make it ok he screwed other people over.

+1

omg failvis is back. ugh…

shady and 99FRC, seri stfu! stop trying to befriend travis. dumbasses. :Idiots

not trying to befriend him at all… I still woudlent trust him with a quarter after all the shit thats happend

travis, let it be known…

u have had ur chances, ur still a cum bucket and no one wants u here. be prepared for the burn brother. happy posting!

I do too. Just enough to get twin turbo’s and a new paintjob on my car and a lift kit and 35’s for my truck and a year’s worth of gas for both of them.

wow, your camaro quote is the funniest thing i have read in a while!

ok

dont care.

thanks.

I bought drag radials

and sence when do you want to play with me from a dig?? I tried to get you from a dig a little while ago and you wouldnt go.