I hope they serve beer in hell

I also agree that his stories are funny as fuck… but he’s a fraud/hack/douche. It’s all a figment of his imagination.

http://tuckermaxdoucebag.blogspot.com/2006/06/tucker-max-gets-clowned-on-opie.html

Originally Posted by wikipedia
On June 27, 2006, Tucker appeared on the Opie and Anthony show on XM Satellite Radio. After telling his “Tucker Tries Butt-Sex” story, the interview quickly went sour. Upon further questioning, Max was unable to validate his story with the inability to be able to produce the tape in question, claiming that the cameraman vomited on it, thus destoying the tape. Max was also unable to produce a police report involving another woman’s car and a parking mishap that resulted in a supposed collision with a donut shop. Opie and Anthony then led an unsuspecting Max into believing that his headphones had broken. While Max’s headphones were off, Anthony told the audience that Tucker Max was a full of it, and called bravo sierra. The interview ended with allegations of Tucker being called a “liar” and comparisons to author James Frey. When leaving the studio, Opie allegedly threw his book at a window and tore it up.[citation needed] Max left the building giving poor Erock (show gopher) the middle finger. Tucker has since removed all mentions of this appearance on his website.

Wish I could find the audio clip of his appearance… it was really uncomfortable to listen too :lol: