Tucker Max > *

get in the know! this dude is hilarious! www.tuckermax.com

read pretty much all that like a year ago. lol

he came down to pitt one night… but never did get a chance to go see him or anything. he did bitch out this one kid who things he rules pitt and is king party master or something. he is just a lame ass and tucker called him out. it was a good hilarious read if you know who he was talkin about

i read this about a year ago or so and my boss brought it back up… the stories are great

omg yes… classic stories… so funny.

I read his book, pretty dam funny.

I think i am going to buy the book

Tuckers’ First Anal sex encounter > *

x2 i have been meaning to buy it just never get to the book store! this weekend definitely though

Buy it, trust me. Some of the stories are re-hashed from the ones on his site, but there are quite a few new ones that will make you literally laugh out loud.

sushi pants makes me cry… I can’t imagine stories better then that! But definitely going to get the book

I’ve read one of his book, worth every penny.

“i want to make a mess in your mouth”

best fuckin quote EVER!!!

he bitched out that fag kid from ptmarion.com

i also read his book. super funny

You know when its good when you are sitting at your desk by yourself laughing… that shit is funny as hell, I need to start a career like him! That dude reminds me of going out drinking with Whitey and Spangler…

austin road trip is hilarious…when he’s in that hotel and shits all over the lobby hahahaha

The diarrhea/KY story was one of my faves.

yep, austin road trip was one of the best ever