I hope you have insurance

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt_r-jO3lKE

Every single one of us just paid for that. Think NYS paying for that isnt coming out of our tax dollars?

insane

shouldnt be parked on that side of the road im sure… atleast its just an exploder and not something nice.

i do love the commentary by the videographer though.

Saw this post on a few places. Bet it makes news, if it didnt already. Or somebody is going to get “silenced” by Obamas lackeys lol

I saw this video earlier. Crazy

lol

yuppp someone going to court for some $$$

correct me if im wrong but couldnt the loader have used the bucket itself as an “arm” to lift itself out of the way?

if the driver of said loader was smart enough… probably, but he wasnt obviously so lol

yes, the bucket can be used both to reposition the loader as well as push himself out. I have had to do it a few times with my dad’s track-steer when I was trying to level out the back yard at my apt… which consists entirely of wet sloppy clay. I had the tracks of the track-steer completely buried and the bucket pushed it out every time.

Yup. Could’ve pushed himself back with the bucket and avoided that whole mess.

another good question is why the wrecker operator didn’t use the winch lines with the stiff legs out. Would have been much more controlled. I think that the 1st time I’ve seen somebody hook chain to a tow truck and use it like a regular pickup.

you’d think he’d have done a bette rjob considering how nice that tow truck is.

Typical.

women.

As with any good video, it has to be Auto-tuned.

Thats nuckin futs!