I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

:rofl

most of mine are Hot Wheels but I do have a bunch of Matchboxes

pjb clowinin right now

Don’t worry, he’s got his back-up career all planned. To win season 2 of Richard Branson’s Rebel Billionaire show.

Hahahaha… that’s cute. lol

I don’t care what you think, he’s not trying to make it his CAREER, he just wants to fight as something to do, if it turns into something that pays, then it does.

lol cute

rolls eyes Once again, he’s not trying to make it into a career.

Does “Scott” have any songs written about him or perhaps any videos dedicated to him?

Didn’t Napolean Dynamite’s brother Kipp train too?

you guys are brutal
:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

No… no I don’t think so. lol

Don’t know, wasn’t actually able to apy attention to that movie for any length of time.

I don’t understand why you guys think EVERYTHING everyone says is garbage? Why is it so far fetched that he’s in training to be an MMA fighter? I’m not saying he’s the next George St. Pierre… lol

So what you’re trying to say is, Scott is the next George St. Pierre

Haha… fuck you shut up. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a question…

Dating websites have pictures. Knowing what Travis looks like, you chatted with him consensually and publicly admitted it?

HOW DOES THIS MAKE TRAVIS LOOK BAD?

YOU FAIL.

/thread.

1. this is the internetz
  2. this is shift

[quote=Wayne64SS;515424]I have a question…

Dating websites have pictures. Knowing what Travis looks like, you chatted with him consensually and publicly admitted it?

HOW DOES THIS MAKE TRAVIS LOOK BAD?

YOU FAIL.

Uhm congrats killer... YOU'RE WAYYYYY LATE in the game.  ^5 though

Why are you on a dating sight when you’re in a committed relationship with Jackie Chan?

I can’t tell when you guys are joking… pout If you guys would use a freaking LOL or a smily or some shit every once in a while things would be much clearer… and btw, I understood he was joking when he made the crack about St. Pierre.

Can I get cliffs on this garbage?

And it begins…

Honestly it’s not REALLY worth it, but I’ll PM you if you want me to. Since apparently I provoked the thread.

Broad joins dating site even though she is in a committed relationship with an up and coming MMA/boxing/UFC star. After joining site, she founds Travis who is macking that shit. But, Travis can’t bag it per her. However, many don’t believe it.

Months later. She hates Travis.

Currently, Paul is trying to peak in her window but he can’t stay long due to work.

Also, I think Travis makes $11 an hour and works 45 hours a week.