I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

you first sir… you first.:retardclap

Had to stop reading this and ask. Where is he training?

love you too cupcake :hug

Hey dipshit, I’m a moderator on here, looking out for the members is my ‘job’.

Let me fill you in on a little bit of reality for yourself:

Just because a girl is talking to you, does not mean she likes you in any manner.

Two of the three girls mentioned have nothing to say about you except the obvious. You’re a creepy loser. Admittedly, EffingGreat did not point me towards this thread or complain in any way. The other two begged me to make you stop, so I did. You are the one exception to the rule, you are scum to this forum. Your previous actions will never be forgotten, and for this reason our personal attack rule is a BIT more lenient for you. Why? Because you deserve every bit of it.

I’m friends with Nicole, I told you to knock the shit out when she asked me to, because you’re a creepy motherfucker dude. Starr begged me, and even offered to bring me dinner simply because she didn’t want you starting shit.

Now, put yourself in my position. If you were a cop, and you knew a guy that was a sex offender, and saw him walking down the street alone holding a little girls hand, would you buy the ‘oh we’re just taking an innocent walk, just talking’ response as kosher? No shot.

Just consider this your final warning, you moronic piece of shit.

hey ReRe(:retardclap) i didnt “start” shit… i responded when provoked. theres a difference. and a simple one phrase joke got blown way the fuck out of proportion by you flipping like some sort of half cocked militia member who just wants to get his jollies. seriously… chill the fuck out bro. ur seriously going to give yourself an aneurism or something…

and PS… innocent until proven guilty…

I can’t see your pm’s, idk what’s cool with her and what’s not. Doesn’t matter, you started to do what it is that you’ve done in the past to stir up trouble. New members don’t know how much of an idiot you truly are, and feed right into your bullshit. I don’t, I really don’t give a shit what you say. At all.

PS: Not a democracy, no constitution in this bitch. Guilty if we say you’re guilty, there is no trial by a jury of your peers. You fuck up, you’re guilty. I warned you, shut your mouth and go on with your day, just cut that shit out.

:vlad

You mean hate…fuck…you cant even take context correctly.

no, i understood it as you meant it. i just know what urks you. so… have a nice day! :thumbup

Enunciation? grammar? being a retarded fuckwad? being a hippocritical douchebag? These things clearly irk… (note spelling of irk so you can get it right next time) of everyone else on this forum. I can’t believe I even stoop to your level to argue with you. THATS what irk’s me dickhead…

so then im doing my job eh?:number1 sweet.

Awesome aspiration in life you’ve got there…clearly you don’t get paid.

$11/hr to sit at work with nothing to do today… im makin out just fine.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…no you’re not jackass. I can’t believe you would post up that quickly the measly money you make an hour, at your more than shitty job. What a fucking tard you are…thanks for the cannon fodder…dumbass.

high roller status.

$11 to do nothing and sit on shift on christmas eve is damn near a gift…

Thank you. :slight_smile:

:lol No a gift is getting paid vacation on Christmas Eve and making almost 3x more than you. :retardclap

sits… thinking to myself… what is it i’m doing right now? Thats right! the same thing… only I’m actually making a real hourly wage…learn a skill/trade/anything so you wont have to fill cumberland farm refrigerators with pepsi all day…LOLOL

What? no free holiday lunch? LOL