I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

If I showed you a picture of a kitchen would you know what to do?

oh trust me its a blast:banghead. i fucked myself by getting INTO the loan for the STi. now that the loan is taken care of im putting some $ aside for a crutch and then getting a place come spring.

What do you do? If you don’t mind. I accept PM’s as well.

commission is good this time of year eh.

working over 40 hours doesnt mean you sell your soul…its what you do when you grow up and become a big boy so you can afford nice things

:lol:rofl:lmao

im a sales manager for Verizon Wireless

Call me crazy, but I wouldnt consider working hard to be successful ‘selling of one’s soul.’ I would consider ‘selling one’s soul’ to be not buying my friend a wedding gift, blackmailing people, scamming money from countless people, and a general belief that one is not responsible for one’s actions.

That’s just me though.

hey thats fine man… im not raggin on u for having a good job brian. thats not my intention here… im just saying some people arent as fortunate to land a $80k+ per yr job.

commish is always good in a company that makes 60+ billion a year

LMAO YOU’RE THE BIGGEST CHODE IN THE WORLD YOU STUPID WANNA BE COOL PIECE OF SHIT WHO DOESN’T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY PUT HIS CAR UP ON JACKS… why in the hell would you take a quote from me that has NOTHING to do with you and put it as your avatar thingy-whatever you call it? LMAO

Quit stalking my shit you stupid fuck.

i didnt just “land” it. i was hired into a 40k sales job and worked hard and moved up.

well lets just see here…

not trying to argure but…
#1 i used the last bit of $ i had to pay for the tux rental to even be IN his wedding which left me with NOTHING to get him a gift. (i did get him a card but shit went down after that and well… the rest is history there)

#2 you dont know the 1/2 of it when it comes to anything else in my life man so stop trying to act cool and call me out about shit you dont have all the facts on. (and no im not going through that again.)

#3 i HAVE manned up and taken responsibility for alot of shit… being stuck at home and making alot of poor financial choices has left me living at home at 27. this isnt a great life. i dont have a $80k/yr salary to make everything better. i work hard mon-fri and i earn my paycheck and im digging myself out of the shit i created.

just take all of the dumbass quotes from him and put them in your sig:ponder

i was unaware you werent a salesman anymore. not like we’ve talked in a year man.

is that when your on facebook or shift while your at work?

Why would I waste my time?? lol

Thanks btw you guys for your +reps, I just got three of them for posting his pathetic profile. lol

the cell phone business is BANK.

my boss has a partnership for the kiosk in x-gates for verizon wireless and one in MA and one in poughkeepsie.

i work on a computer all day. as long as my work gets taken care of and i can handle the shit around me… being online isnt an issue.

resellers and agents are filty haha i work for the corporate verizon wireless