I joined a dating website and started talking to Travis

Grimmickb aint no mall kiosk guido, he gettin that money straight from Verizon.

any good deals on a plan?
Nextel sucks but Im getting 800 minutes for $32.99

Have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire

I’m thinking about switching to Verizon, I’m fucking tired of AT&T screwing around with me. I’ve been through NINE phones in the past 7 months and I’m supposed to get my tenth in the mail this week, they just keep telling me there is nothing they can do for me except for sending me re-furbished phones OVER and over and over.

you get what you pay for haha…point proven

haha TELL me about. shits brutal. but they do make a killing.

whenever your ready to switch over get ahold of me

:lol yeah the guys tdi_logik is talking about are straight habibs

Thanks paul

so nothing comparable?
Id just hate to pay more for less.

get an i phone and call it good?

i’ve got att wi i phone and i’m mint.

no doubt i used to work for an agent…i took so many showers during the day due to the filth i used to be apart of hahaha

well youd be getting more because your service would actually work? i dont really wanna get into the sprint/verizon/att battle haha

I can’t use the iPhone, I have nails and it doesn’t read it when you press on the screen unless you press with your finger. It needs the body heat to register it being pressed. I just don’t want anything to do with AT&T anymore. I’m sick of fighting with them.

yea these guys are genuine habibs brah

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/pictures/homer/HomerSimpson9.gif

well my service works but I usually have to go outside to make calls.

You think you can get me a better deal on the family plan we have than I’ve got going on now with AT&T? My mom said she looked at the site and couldn’t find a better price. :frowning:

the gotti type habibs with the blowouts and BMW’s?

you cant always focus on price…PM me what you guys currently have and i’ll see what I can do

That’d be kind of a dealbreaker for me…