I just secked some phillipine chick or whatever

Uhh yeah so me and my boy from work decide to go check out ladies tonight at the ‘cancun cantina’ or whatever the fuck that is down here in Hagerstown…

It’s obvious that we are ‘not from around here’ and that kinda got this chicks attention that was from an island, i think she said the phillipines? Dark skin? But w/e we are dancing the fuck out of her and she decides that one of uzz is just not enough so we took her to my boys place that is right across the road from the bar and now I can scratch the tag team off my list out of sex shit that I’ve never done hahah

I mean it was kinda odd at first, but we made the best of it and when he was beating it up I was telling her that her ‘asshole don’t even wanna let his nuts out’ and shit, but in the end she liked me better and i kinda felt bad because he’s new to the social scene and shit and i would rather see him happy than me but I had no control over it, and we both mutally agreed that I did not C-block him and that she simply wanted me more that night, so we ended up coming back to my place and I beat it up somemore. On the way to my car afterwards me and her laughed as we did not know each others names. hahah. May call again, was a decent fuck that could go all night, nice puss, shaved, nice tits, and an undisclosed older age.

Cliffs-TT is still the man.

Oh and Singh it was a rizz-dizz event:banghead

Filipino chicks are fun, mmm pinay :excited

good work good work

I’ll smuggle you there in my luggage. :tongue

You’re going to the phillipines now?

No time soon, February 2011 is what it looks like at the moment.

kinda gay…

Talk about planning ahead Nicole. Holy crap.

oh man, i love flilipinas so much

Pics or it didnt happen, prove me wrong twistie

please no

Pics of chick than

I think you mean ‘then’ Steven.

idk, i wana see that chick, maybe a pic of her WITHOUT his peen on her face? if one exists?

this statement makes me :expressionless:

than is phillipino :Idiots

:lol