I know 650 hp isnt a joke

but look at this wing!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6209&item=4526896570&rd=1

geez… wouldnt look that bad if they choped some height off it! pretty slick car though

if he road races he needs some way to keep the rear end down i guess

2f2f

it if was a pos eclispe or civic ok, but a viper is a different story. A viper could actually use the wing and go faster than 150mph.

the wing is a little high for my taste, but viper’s are still badass IMHO.

i’m pretty sure those vipers come that way… and they’ve been making them way longer than f&f has been around.

there is no excuse for that wing.

<sightnsound> fuck you you, arrogant asshole, there is such competition where things like that are required, its called SHOWING!!! </sightnsound>

hahahaha

:owned:

hahaha

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

<blue> Doesnt matter about the wing, The cobra is still better than anything ever invented or made by man or god. </blue>

you suxor at teh funny

2/10 for the effort

not trying to be funny

its the fuckin truth.

well okay then

get a surfboard and surf it, it looks like a hollow tidal wave…

Seriously, I remember reading about that car in Motor Trend when it came out. When that car was designed and built Hennesey wanted to do a structural wing for high-speed stability. As such they watned to tie it directly into the body. I thought I remember reading it had to be that high so the rear glass could open (think Superbird here, those wings were that high so the trunk could still open). I’m not saying it looks good, but it is truely functional and was wind-tunnel tested (along w/ the front facia etc.) and had to be that tall for a reason.

-TJ