I Miss this...

One more:

For a hunk it is one of the top ten fastest imports on the site :thumbup

I have a picture of the MX-6 and the Probe at Taft…

I’ll have to post up when I get home later tonight.

Soooooooooooooooo siiiiiickkk, I’m going to build one. lol

I’m sure the kid I sold my second (gray) one to will be selling it soon…

there are alot of cars that arent on the site as well.:wink:

And it has heated leather seats and a/c. If you think and audi is junk please stay out of my thread because you don’t know your ass from your elbow.

And I don’t intend to offend anyone else by this statement, but you drive a honda man. Not even close to the same level as an audi.

Says the cock mongler with a 18 year old Integra. GTFO

well it started as a joke, im sorry you are so defensive, it seems that no vw/audi guy can take a joke. and as far as audi being “a cut above”, different strokes for different folks. i personaly dont like heavy cars with leather interior. i dont like interior. or leather. or radios. i would definately daily an audi but i wouldnt modify them. like you said its plush, who in their right mind strips down an audi to a bare shell. ive based my opinion on audi by working on them constantly. they definately have flaws. but nice cars other wise. so take a chill pill. be that first audi guy that can roll with the punches.:hug

Fe ftw

eat a dick.:retardclap

All the good things must come to an end.

Just use this thread as a tribute to the car that once has been.

I guess I just couldn’t catch your sarcasm. Trust me, I am not one of “those” guy and I am very down to earth.

And by no means was I cutting down honda…I’ve been beat by plenty. I like my amenities and my sophisticated car. True they have flaws, but so does everything.

Well put sir!

Probe FTMFW!! You NEED another one man!

ford probe ftmfw:number1

Fe is the engine baby jesus created

Put up some more pictures, stories and memories about it.

Yes sir!

Pics from the FE/35r build:

God of mazda (4 cylinder) powerplants (FE-DOHC):

Painted trans:

Engine in its new home (probe never came with this engine although it a bolt in):

Stock single cam (325hp 351ftlbs @ 33psi):

New IC setup:

35r:

Coil on plug my custom engine harness and MegaSquirt EFI):

More of the manifold:

More randoms:

Looks like it was meant to be in there:

Ive got plenty more too :slight_smile: Hope you guys enjoy.

Nick. Buy another one asap. Thanks

Build pics taken by yours truly