I miss....

this…:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9775/dsc01810pv8zu4.jpg

ME TOO!!

When I saw Dave driving the other one you bought, with your hood and wheels, it was like a trip down memory lane. It made me sad. :sad

turbo?

A little bit:

You got a helmet?

factry turbo then upgrade? i think i might remember this car back in the day

They come from the factory turbo, but this was the furthest thing from factory as you could get. The stock engine is a 12valve and this one was a 16v only sold in europe and jap. Plus a custom manifold compliments of synapse, a gt35r turbo, megasquirt efi assembled and tuned by me, and countless hours!

It finally got towed the other day, and it was a bit sad :sad

I tried to talk Travis into building a Probe now that the STI is gone, he said no go.

i remb seeing this car a couple years ago back on the way to the valley back when swift first got his car turboed

Poor probe :sad

is this the one is that one thread a while back with teh rusty probe in the backround?

Nick, I may be wrong, but I don’t remember any of your Probes being visibly rusty?

Hooked, do you mean that you saw this car in the background of another picture?
I would believe it. It’s been sitting in his driveway for a while now.
Matter of fact, on the street view of Google maps, it’s being worked on. :lol

i dont know about a rusty probe, if you dont know the car quit guessing

There really are not many gray turbo probe’s. Actually the only two I have seen in this area were both owned by Nick and neither of which were rusty

Lol…“What turbo is that???”

Lets 45r the s4

yes i thnk when he got the new rims on the audi there was a pic. was trying to think were the hell i seen it from

thats a funny story, its too bad i missed alot of things while i was gone… and to top it off you blew it up like 3 weeks before i got home :angry2

that thing would hate life. and it would spool so slow even with nitrous… twin 2871’s would be a bit laggy and tough to fit. especially on a street car.

Bah there’s a big single s4 and he does fine with it. A built motor and a healthy 75 boot would spool it nicely