I moved

*.road>mcknight

i’ll take 51 anyday over mcknight

you’re an idiot…

and i can beat my dick perfectly fine, thank you very much

Um, not to be too rediculous, by comparing the part of the South Hills you’re in (Dormont) to his part of the North Hills (Ross) isn’t exactly an apples to apples comparison is it?

Bethel Park/Upper St. Clair/West Mifflin/Mt Lebo/Castle Shannon

vs.

Ross/Westview/Perrysville/Wexford/Shaler

is alot more fair.

That being said, overall the North Hills is probably better than the South Hills. But I still wouldn’t want to move out there, I like South Hills people better.

So, Grandamld9, what kind of shit does the house need?

west view FTL

*.road>mcknight

i’ll take 51 anyday over mcknight

You are clearly insane.

i guess it has a lot to do with where you live. i’ve been in the north hills for most of my life so i guess i know other ways around mcknight when it gets all retarded… i assume you are the same way with 51.

i grew up driving on 51 and have been on mcknight a grand total of like 15 times in my entire life. So yea, i don’t like mcknight road and try to get around it anyway possible.

I live off Sangree…Cherrington to be exact. If ya see, or hear, a blue STi…that’d be me or my wife.

Oh and on the debate of whether South is better than North…Id have to say North. Getting around in the South Hills sux! It seems like there is a traffic light every 50 ft. Dont get me wrong, there are some really nice places out there, but because of the amount of people that live out there compared to the North…it makes getting anywhere take forever.
but Im biased, I’ve lived in the North Hills for a long time. :slight_smile:

I live near there. VisionRX7 lives within walking distance of you. My aunt lives on Woodland, so I’m on “the mean streets of Kinvara” all the time.

well i lived and live in both… south is better, north is easier… mcknight is the epitome of consumerism… but it’s also a haven for assinine drivers and stuck up yuppie assholes… the south is not nearly as busy, but more ‘aged’…

i grew up in the east-south hills and like it a ton more… seems like people from there are more realistic and less asshole-ish…

left turns off rt 51 FTL! but still, 51 > mcknight anyday.

i do live in the north now and like it… so :dunno:

petty- i’m confused… there are definitely more people in the north hills in a more compacted area and the traffic lights up there are ridiculous!!!

i HATE 51. i drove it all the time with school… def not one of my “favorite” roads

Yeah, That’s me! Did we ever meet in person? I remember seeing you in passing down at first bass, and then running around a cruise… ( I actually had a honda back then…)

I lived on both sides, and couldn’t help coming back to da north… I do anything I can to avoid 51! it’s really just a pain in the ass. The wife worked out in West Mifflin for the last two years (from shaler to West Mifflin everyday!) Thank God she has a new job so I don’t have to hear about the commute anymore, or 51 or century III or anything else dirty south…

I found this for northern allegheny county…
http://www.communitylink.com/us/pa/northernalleghenycounty/profile/facts

I can t seem to find anything along the lines like that for southern allegheny :dunno:

#4 on top employment

w00t!

i dunno about that even, u are forget peters/north straban (if they count being so close but in wash. county) and included Castle Shannon (Upper St. Dormont or Dormont Heights))

“Ross/Westview/Perrysville/Wexford/Shaler”

Shit…you left out lots of nice North Hills neighborhoods.

Don’t forget McCandless (awesome area), Hamptom (AWESOME area), Allison Park (awesome area), Gibsonia (awesome area) among others.

The only subpar neighborhood in the entire North Hills area is West View, and it’s mostly pretty damn decent too. The ass end of Ross that borders the City is so-so also, but again, Ross is 95% nice.

Wexford, Ingomar, Franklin Park - My vote for north hills, including ross twp.

Foz sucks:cool:

Ive been up north, i thought the lights were bad on 51 past C3 mall. Christ.

Whats washpa considered? Hickville I would guess. I cant wait to drive up the mountain on 19 towards waynesburgh in the snow this winter :weak:

Yeah, Franklin Park is a GORGEOUS neighborhood. Be a great place to live- real convenient right off of 279 too.

i live in the north hills, and love it close enough to everything