I need help changing tail lights

whats up guys… so i just bought a set of altezza tail lights for my 92 240sx hatch… wondering if anybody could help me install them?? there direct fit with no molding needed… all harnesses match up and it’s direct swap… just like replacing the lights with the same stock 1’s… can anybody help me out?? i’m located in south etobicoke, mimico… anybody out there that can help me?? thanks…

all I can say is, wow.

don’t be intimidated to change your tail lights. its straight forward, pull out the 8mm ratchet, count the number of threaded studs (where the nuts go) and start removing the nuts.

then push hard on the back of the taillight (with the bulb holder still attached) until you start to feel them move away from the body of the car. The sealer goop around the lenses will take quite a bit of force to stretch/break, I usually push the lights out until I can see the black sealer then I take a knife and cut the sealer (cause its easier).

anybody willing to come over to my place or me to ur’s or we meet sumwhere and help me do the swap??

Wow, dude sell your car and get a civic.

my altezza tail lights wernt exactly like OEM replacements…they struggled a bit to fit properly and i had to drill a few holes a bit bigger…I also had to do some soldering too so good luck…

Are you going to help him install the lights on his new civic?

I guess people cant read, the thread was asking for help with lights, not if he should sell his car for another.

Ill help you out man just pm me, I sent you one as well with contact info.

You know what I don’t want to see another rice rocket 240sx on the road. I know they are this years civic, and it must be cool to own one after watching Tokyo Drift. Anyway, my personal opinion, and you guys are entitled to your own.

so i wanna change my tail lights and all of a sudden my car is rice?? hmm lemme keep my car stock like the other ten’s of thousand 240’s out there so it’s like everybody else and not my own… ya that’ll be a good idea… just cuz i wanna change my tail light it dunt make my 240 rice…

If you want to genuinly want to help this person out, feel free to do so. You can
contact him via PM to organize a meeting.

If you want to flame him, then make a trolling post, so I can ban you.

sell the altezza’s and get some kouki tails! badass…

Hey bro I live in eastyork…if your willing to drive to me, you can come to my garage and i’ll help you install the lights. Pm me.

you were going to buy a gass tank off me no? ill help you if u still need.

im more then happy to help you man il take it step at a time trustm e i have been there before. no charge just roll to brampton and i will help u

as for the flamers should take it easy, and go bust some people on http://www.hondaprelude.to/

All the time posting in this thread…you could have installed them by now…its like…so easy takes 4 hours or so 5 maybe first time its not to hard to do just tke your time and do it right

^hehe i was thinking the same thing, just give it a try bro… less talking more doing…