I need opinions :)

I think it would look good with white powder coated wheels IMO :tup: lots of contrast.

keep the stock headlights too… they look fine to me.

keep the stock lights, or do smoked ecodes.

make the car run 14’s or less.

is this a daily driver, or are you making this into a project car? if it’s a daily, worry about making the engine go 200k so you can buy a hot euro jdm ride, concentrate your funds into that.

mods are cool, but that’s some bank to be dropping into a dd. just my op. :shrug:

I would sell it. Oh wait i did. Best move EVER!

that’s foolish. it’s a 2.0L. modding that is about as smart as lighting 50 dollar cigars with 100 dollar bills. people that mod 2.0L’s to go fast generally have more dollars than sense.

black w/ chrome lips is (1) played out and (2) shitty looking on that VW OEM color. smoked ecodes is what i’d do for headlights…and if you are a true baller HID’s. i’m biased. i don’t like that color car and i think the more mods it sees, the worse it looks. especially with an unpainted CF hood.

you mean a stock hood painted black?

word, jettas shouldn’t be modded thier pos’s

Most carbon fiber hoods look ricey…

I think silver wheels would look nice because I had a green car with silver wheels and it was :pimp:

clear headlights look clean

In other words, it should look like the pic posted :slight_smile:

Really starting to dislike black/gunmetal rims more and more.

I always liked machine-finished. Oh well.

Thats a pretty broad statement… i guess I’m guilty.

have you tried http://dubmodder.com/
they now have a mk2 section.

thanks.
thank you.
that makes me feel like a million bucks.

you fucking asshole.

you…

and you…

…shouldnt be allowed to post on forums
let the kid have whatever car he wants…he wanted opinions on some f-ing rims and headlights not your $.02 about jettas…most people on earth think civics are a waste…there are a lot of people proving them wrong if ur gonna do that great…let him try it with the jetta, farget

and you have to pipe in with $.00… that is kewl…not. I would just keep it stock. unless u have money to burn.

clear HL’s are a clean look,

those look like rice.

clear the front lenses, black out everything else.

Let him talk… cause thats all I hear when he posts.

Don’t you have something else better to do?

Like jerk-off to your sweet MPG.

I asked about headlights, and rims. Not 2.0L motors, and how they are teh suck.

AND WHEN DID I EVER SAY THAT THIS IS FOR MY CAR???

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY WHEN DID I EVER SAY I’M NOT BUYING A NEW CAR ONTOP OF MY JETTA???

NOT HOT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/haenszel/jetta1.jpg

Much Better(stock except wheels and FMIC)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v124/haenszel/jetta2.jpg

^^ lol that is the funniest most useful post ever ^^

paint the hood. something that it that far off color shouldnt be there. i know my cf hood is not painted, and the only reason i got it is that 1. it wont rust, 2. lighter, 3. its cheaper then buying a new oem hood and having it painted. and the ony reason i dont have it painted is that the cf is sooo close to the color of my car u cant even see it from far away or at some angles.
my advise if u are not worried about reasons 1+2, get a used or oem style aftermarket hood and have it painted.(note: the hood in my sig pic was a temp.)