I never win stuff BUT...

thats pretty sweet, my buddy won one of these from bash, a hell of a time. I was at town tavern on saturday for the first time, its a pretty nice place

In the charger FTW:burnout:

you still livin up behind me? never see the rides anymore.

you also won a no expenses paid trip to Ocean City for an evening on the town with Darkstar… damn, you’re lucky.

everyone who fills out their little sheet thing “wins,” either that or all of my friends are the luckiest people ever…its not a bad deal reguardless!

in case we really are just lucky, congrats!

:love:

thanks mike!

congrats!

I don’t normaly do this, but I’d be your friend for some free beer.

Should I bring a few small wastepaper baskets :puke: with trash bag liners? :rofl:

yeah, yeah but who said I want to be YOUR friend???:stick:

:naughty:

tru that, the Bash pregame was awesome, we would booze there then walk down to touch through a blizzard…

normally all you have to do is show up at bash and you can win a VIP party.

:rofl: so true, thats where we went when we were “younger” and just showed the bouncer a credit card or somthing to get in

Congrats, if you have any spots left, and you want to fill the guest list, count me in.

sure your in…i figure it will be fun 50 people is alot to me.

:x: Can I be first

sure your first on the list that I will resort to if the people I want included don’t show.:stick: :stick:

Out the window

me?

i never win stuff either… BUT I won an hour off the phone at work for wasting my time handing in a crossword puzzle