I never win stuff BUT...

I got a message from one of the managers from Town Taver in South Side…I guess over this weekend I signed up for a raffle…well I won a Happy hour party for me and 50 friends for any Friday of this month…I haven’t gotten all details. But I heard free drinks and thats cool enough!

Sounds good to me. Congrats and have a blast.

what time?:x:

ill be there :slight_smile:

lucky…

CORRECTION:

50 FRIENDS…free domestic drafts

i am getting more details by email…but if there aren’t any " CATCHES " then I have to get a guest list together with the date I want to have it on.

WHO’S IN??? not sure of which FRIDAY yet?? ( gotta be in this month )

interesting… heather, i’ll be your friend again for that night…

i’ll come lol

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! so I’m not your friend GEEZ…this girls just been busy you know how it is…make Jenn come too…and Be_rad LOL

I’ll fly up to drink with some pittspeed people.

rofl

zzZZzzZZzz…

i am down… I have done a few of these before. usually they are like 7-9 or 8-10. basically to get people in the door. their are usually a few winners there at the night you pick.

Its a good way to get drunk for a pregame too! Bash used to do this, they would have a few kegs away from the bar and you would just drink off of that.

Free Beer? hmmm…

:beer:

congrats!!

COOL! I’m in

congrats what time do you want to meet up?:x:

Carpooling FTW?

Not sure what time yet or the date… either next Friday or the Friday after that. I am still awaiting details and I have to get the guest list together.

awesome!