like a muslim to Mecca...

I’ve got about a week’s vacation that I gotta burn before the end of the year, so I’m gonna come back to the burgh for a week, sometime between Thanksgiving and Xmas. Anything special going on that time that I should time to aim for? Anyone have a hookup on Steelers tickets? cause I’d FUCKING DIE to catch a game when I’m up home.

when I’m up home, there will be a mandatory Pittspeed wings/strip club night. beer will be drank. titties will be seen. All the beer you can drink can be had for ONE DOLLAR. It shall be done, and it shall be done right, with no less than 4 n00bs being carried out to the cars at the end of the night. Sonny, Shag and I shall meet to critique some delicious coffee. The special kind of coffee that you could get at the a certain pizza shop in Sewickley.

Peace and harmony shall rule the land, and no one is going to try and stab Darkstar. :love:

Pittspeed x-mas party?

Guess again…

:rolleyes:

:rofl:

:bowdown:

Pittspeed “Toys for Tits” fundraiser.

Yup didn’t see your name in there anywhere. Kindly go fuck yourself…

I’ll volunteer to be a n00b carried to a car, :rofl:

wow being a fire fighter or whatever the fuck you are must make you a hard ass

:goyou:

1: Reno vs Maxipad. It’ll be the most exciting 17 seconds since the last time Sonny got laid.

2: I’m in for alcohol fueled time travel… Amanda can drive my drunken ass home.

3: I’ll pay for all of your coffee if you piss in Sight N Sound’s face.

that is all.

woooohooo… most likely I am in!

Yeah thats it :rolleyes:

SO whats your excuse for being so intimidating fucktard? :jerkit:

Cause im actually not a whiney little bitch that talks smack.

:rofl:

BS that the only thing you do is talk shit…

Christ buy a clue.

This is the best you can do? Damn I figured youd atleast throw a football / weight lifting / ass beating story in there some where to try and intimidate me. youre a fucking joke.

Please I’m the joke? Your so fucking mature :jerkit: :ook at your stupid signature. You have your problem with IRT I have mine with DS, yet I don’t say a fucking thing to you because its your problem.

So again I ask you to kinly go fuck yourself.

wow for a thread that mike started it suprisingly doesn’t have anything to do with him anymore…that’s a first

Don’t worry he’ll be back

owned hahaha

:repost: