I owned him!!!

Well i hope nobody would intentially just rail someone, but there are times when its better to stay in your lane and slam on the brakes and let it happen and be HIS fault over swerving to avoid the situation and possibly create a problem thats now YOUR fault…

Glad you are both ok

i tried to stop… i did so hard i blew the break lines to the back drivers side

glad ur ok that really sux bro

that bumper needed to be painted anyways

you know i think it can still be used :gotme:

does anyone know how long it takes for the ins. company to come look at the car ?

excuse me mister but you are not fixing this car!!! it is going to get parted out!

if the insurance is going to cover it, why not?

have it fixed and then sell it, or trade it in. it would probably get you more that way.

ban… :gotme:

no

but yes this car will get parted out soon once i get my money if i will get any money

so im looknig for a 92-95 hatch or 4 door …stock and 5 speed a must if anyone is selling :tup:

no fixing with a lil money the power steering pump is in the drivers side moter mount oh yea the pass side mount is riped out and the stock intake hole in the fender on the pass side is closed up that is how much it went back

ban!!! :gotme:

you know I can BAN you from better things then just nyspeed!!:whip::wink:

you got me

hahaha hey now hey now …

at least you left your bumper suports in there. I know akit that pulled them out of his GSR and had a minor incident with a taurus and his car was totaled because fo a twisted/bent frame none of the doors lined up. the taurus needed a door and was back on the road.

you know i did not think the air bags would have went off… but yes im very happy i left them there

so i only am getting $1467.38 for this car :frowning:

oh yea ttt y not

i have a hood and core support, $50, and you can have them,.

sucky

not fixing the car…well i may but not now in like the next year or so… with that house and everthing im just going to find a civic put the motor in and call it a day