As$ Holes

I go to drive my Wife to the doc’s today and come out to see this crap!
This is twice now this has happened “Not the same car” But ppl like to hit cars around here and take off on ya.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/100_0982.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Buffalony/100_0985.jpg

Maybe they thought it was a cop car, and they REALLY don’t like cops? :gotme:

:word:

Could have been worse by far! But the car was nice “Even though it’s model” It Hauls ass like a Mofo. Didnt have a freaking scratch or dent on it, Now i got this! Oh well. I know ppl have had worse!

You’ve’a cruiser? nice…

that SUCKS

that was probably a dumb hot chick on her SUV

any security cameras around the lot?

Thats what the cops asked! Well get this, I have a camera ALWAYS viewing the car as well as my driveway. Well today being my wife was home, My son was at school, and I had no work to be done, I figured I didnt need it on so I turned the dam thing off last night! other wise I would have gotten it all on tape! Now ain’t that a bitch!

Yeah it’s the shit! I use it for my Animal rescue shit. Its really fast though. It you should see it on any given street or thruway, No-one ever wants to be in front of you, so the allways mover over to the other lane! Its funny as hell to watch some of these ppl.

Damn man, sorry :frowning:

Looks like all the damage was localized to the door. Insured? Might be fixable with a quick door swap. Still sux though. I’m assuming that’s a Crown Vic Interceptor? Cool. :tup:

I’d go with the cop car theory, i’m just curious, why do you have one of those tools that the SPCA uses to restrain out of control dogs on your dashboard?

i think he works for the pound or something.
That and he fights pit bulls in the ghetto

Well that thing is a Snare pole, And I use it because I am a Dog catcher on the side.

that blows, sorry man

wow, that sucks! LT1?? get a new door man, lose the spotlight in the process :tup:

i would think that it wouldnt be to hard to find a used door for that car in white

dont loose the spotlight tho, it ensures you always have an open lane, lol

good thing its onlythe one door, and doesnt look to have gotten the fender

That sucks.

Reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where he goes on a date with that lady who hit a car and took off. And then she bitched him out.

Hit and runs really suck, but so do “fake” cop cars, I’m gonna consider it even.

X…

Well that was mean and pointless.

Wasn’t it! How can a Retired police vehicle become Fake???