I think I found my new daily.

Bwahhahhahhahahh…RIGHT:roll2: . (i thought that too.)

thats what i said too. but that all went straight out the window within a month of buying my car. guess im addicted…turbo gets slapped on next year.

I have a play car already. :slight_smile:

The fact that its an automatic would kill me. Yes its quick, and probably fun to drive, but automatics get boring quickly. And its not like you need the auto, because you are not gonna be sitting in it in traffic.

It cost me over 50 bills to fill up my STi the other day. If I was looking for a new car i’d be looking damn hard for something that’s cheap on gas. =P

Otherwise, I like those a lot.

I seriously was looking at an RS4 until I saw the price. Ugh.

And A6 might be possible also

I’m looking for a pimpy cruiser, keep in mind.

Why do you want/need a pimpy cruiser? You won’t be using it to commute, so why not get something thats fun to drive hard, or why get anything at all? (Sorry that last comment was the jew comming out in me)

LOL @ the jew comment

because, I plan on doing a lot of road trips on weekends…

I have freakin’ 4 weeks of vacation

I was thinking of a convertable also, I can get away with that around here with the mild(er) weather.

Oh, well, see then this opens up the door to a PT Cruiser convertible. You could paint it like an easter egg.

Saw it in R&T.
Looks good but its more of a luxury car now than the previous IS. Looks too much like a GS too.

Did he ask if YOU would buy one? I could have sworn he said, HE found his new DD. Why does everyone have to say, “well if I had $40k on a car…” get a job, make $40k, buy your dream car, then post it up here!

Good choice Howie :tup: RWD+425HP V8=FUN!

you can get a GS300 for the price of the SRT8, or the AWD version for a few grand more. these are definatly a pimpy cruiser.

http://www.lexus.com/assets/models/gallery/photos_popup/main_assets/exterior/GS-523_lg.jpg

Then it would have been “I bought” not “I found.” no?

dont be a douche, you know what i meant

Howie, I think that car is the shit! I made the same choice recently to travel in comfort and got an automatic (shock!) luxury car and am very happy with it. Very nice daily driver! :tup:

Had a chance to drive the 300 SRT-8 at the SRT track experience. The car is amazing for being so big. Handles very well…accelerates, and stops on a dime with the big Brembo’s. Great choice for the money :tup:

I love the sound of the 6.1L HEMI at WOT…would sound crazy with an exhaust :smiley:

id scoop a 3 series if i wanted a pimp daily in that pricerange

the comfort is mmmm

You beat me to it… Charger R/T all the way.

Isn’t $40k around the poverty level in NYC? :lol: Just because you make $40k a yr, doesn’t mean you can afford a 40k car.

Yeah, pimpy but slow as balls, uninspiring, but will run forever.

rather go import or euro for luxury, thats just my 2 cents