I think it's raining outside.

Is that at Athol Springs??? I think a friend/co-worker of mine lives next door or a house away… that patio looks REALLY familar…

I clicked what i circled in RED and it has been quiet here for about 15min now.

^lol

Dude, surf those waves, brah!

Drove Rochester -> Buffalo in part of this storm and now my car is excellently cleaned. Good job, Klasse SG.

sadly, it looks rideable in some spots!

He’s on s. shore dr.

I can’t wait till winter, we’re fucked.

IS EVERYONE OKAY?

IM pissed that i didnt get to go out on the jet ski today…if the damn rain would have held off for a tad , i probably would have went out!

IS IT EVER GOING TO STOP RAINING?

my roof started to leak. im so glad i dont own this house haha

how about finishing your math 110 hw. ask me how i know.

Everyones driving like a biggidy bitch

Tudor

Wednesday Night: A chance of rain showers before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind between 13 and 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday: A chance of snow showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of rain showers after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Cloudy, with a low around 29.

That’s the forecast for the mountains here in Central VT.

:slight_smile:

wish this lake effect rain was snow…could possibly be epic

Oh hell yes, snow drifting in September.

way to scare me, i thought that was buffalos haha

side topic - is there a green house next door with a detached 3 car garage?!?!? If so, then the guy I know lives next door. And ~3 doors the other direction a friend of mine’s aunt lives (Older hippie lady).

So I live on a cut-through street between Main and Wherle (Whirley)…it is so flooded on both ends that I couldn’t get out.

There was one car stalled out in the middle of the Pool near Main St, and the Wherle Lake is even deeper…my buddy at work (dekar12) was close so he came and got me in his Tacoma, the water was up to the step bars on the side of his truck. . .

good times!