route 5 tonight (the road and 14 to 18 foot waves tonight)

supposed to have 14-20 foot waves and water levels are supposed to be 7-8 feet above normal. should make for some cool observing.

p.s.- any jet ski guys with a set between their legs and a wet suit should get out there!

Someone get pics!

There is a great chance for some awesome pics.

Did I miss something?

I have a suit but Fuck That. Going outside the break wall at Ghetto Beach is rough enough

where is this? and will my boogey board be sufficient?:meh2:

anyone know around what time? i’m debating whether i should take that way home from work tonight.

after 4pm its supposed to be at its worst

From now until Monday night, wind, rain, then snow this evening.

i so want to go out, to bad my skis winterized… i would deffintly do it

I heard we are supposed to get fuckin POUNDED with snow tonight. This warm front is fallowed by a cold front so we’re gon’git snow. FUCK!

2-4 inches tonight 2-4 inches tommorw.
pounded? no

A LAKESHORE FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 4 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 4 AM EST MONDAY.

SOUTH WINDS OF 30 MPH GUSTING TO 40 MPH WILL SHIFT TO THE SOUTHWEST THIS AFTERNOON BEHIND A POWERFUL COLD FRONT. SUSTAINED WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 40 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 60 MPH.

THE STRONG SOUTHWEST WINDS WILL PUSH THE SHALLOW LAKE ERIE WATERS INTO THE EAST END OF THE LAKE…CAUSING SIGNIFICANT RISES IN LAKE LEVELS ALONG THE NEW YORK SHORELINE OF LAKE ERIE AND ALSO THE UPPER NIAGARA RIVER.

THE LAKE ERIE WATER LEVEL IS EXPECTED TO RISE DRAMATICALLY BRINGING THE WATER LEVEL TO 7 TO 8 FEET ABOVE THE LOW WATER DATUM AT THE BUFFALO HARBOR BETWEEN 4 PM AND 8 PM. FLOOD STAGE IS 8 FEET.

IN ADDITION…WAVES WILL BUILD TO 14 TO 18 FEET TONIGHT…CAUSING SPILLOVER AND FLOODING OF LAKESHORE ROUTES SUCH AS ROUTE 5 AND COASTAL AREAS SUCH AS THE ERIE BASIN MARINA. SOME LOCALIZED FLOODING IS ALSO POSSIBLE ALONG PORTIONS OF THE NIAGARA RIVER NEAR LAKE ERIE. BEACH EROSION IS ALSO POSSIBLE DUE TO THE HIGH WAVES ALONG THE ENTIRE STRETCH OF THE EASTERN LAKE ERIE SHORELINE ALONG WESTERN NEW YORK.

some crazy weather today, I will have to take a drive through there unless its under water

back when i went to frannies we would sit by the front windows in school and i remember a few storms there would be 15ft waves going right over route 5 and onto the front lawn of st francis. it was awesome watching it, its total mayhem

you went to frannies? what year? i graduated '01

yay. im in dunkirk

car wash waves ftw

I have the nuts, although my jetski doesn’t :frowning:

:bsflag:

you were too busy watching me shower

Oooo definitely going to check this out. Shitty pics to come. :slight_smile: