i think

its a shame not everyone thinks like you. If you ask jesse jackson i’m he thinks the president should be black.

you can’t compare the president to pope…

president is voted by the people…pope by cardinals.

its different…we have the option to vote in who we like, think is the best, etc…

people have no say in voting in the pope…& if they did it probably would be a hispanic guy since the large population of hispanics.

if black people were the majority then i think there would be a black president due to more black voters.
no matter how good someone is…a lot of white people would rather have a lame duck white guy over a good minority.

right now i think a woman has a better chance winning the presidency over a black or hispanic.

so race determines who you represent?

i think i, a white guy from the suburbs, have more in common with a black guy from the suburbs than a white guy from Alabama who fucks his cousin.

to say that the pope “should” be any race is inherently racist.

wouldn’t it be nice if they didn’t let us see the president till after we voted him in, maybe we could get past skin color.

Well considering the next land that they’re trying to conquer is Africa, you would think they MIIIIIIIIGHT want to rethink their stance on condoms at least, or all of their new recruits will be dead before the age of thirty.

Pope Benedict XVI

hahahaha, are you missing sonni?

yup & u

:sex:

honestly whocares the pope is no closer to God than any person if they chose to be. the curtain was torn when Christ died on the cross so you didn’t have to talk through a saint or do sacrifices. Who says the pope goes to heaven? if he believes he is close to God then other Christians he will have to ask forgivness for sinning.

Also there has been a black pope but he wasn’t a very good one so they haven’t elected another for the last 150 years.

also the people don’t chose the President the electoral college does so the catholic church thinks the lae person is a moron just like the electoral college does.

to end my rant the pope doesn’t mean much in the grand scope of Christianity. the fact is if he believes Jesus died on the cross to forgive our sins should we ask him to he will go to heaven if not he won’t. end of story…good works don’t get you to heaven faith does

my opinion is they picked the pope to come in and just keep the peace for a few years, he will die off… they will bring a pope in thats ready to change the church.

no one will ever change policy in the Catholic church it is too full of old testament tradition

blah blah blah, i guess all the sudden you know everything in ever subject?

the acceptance of birth control is on the horizon

so do you can you scan a pic of you holding your psy. degree

my psy degree? wtf are you even talking about

because i stated an opinion on why i think they selected the pope? you are retarded… if you just want to see what a degree looks like i will glady show you mine, do you want to see what a real paycheck looks like too?

no because you said I seem to know everything. so do you cupcake…either way I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about. the “church” will never change

you are amazing how ignorant you are, do you think that the church never changed?

a hundred years ago i can just hear one of your relatives saying, they will never modernize the church… do you think today is the same church that was 50 years ago?

Here is some interesting information I was told by a Catholic Priest. The reason the Catholic Church does not approve of the birth control pill is because they funded the research for it. The person who invented the birth control pill was only to “regulate” ovulation to help prevent pregnancy… similar to the “natural” method promoted by the church using body temperature. But that person took it a step further and stopped ovualtion altogether. This angered the Catholic Church. So… they now do not support the pill.

get a room boys!

I :love: birth control!