i think

i would just sit there motionless and blink a few times when the camera zooms in.

jump up and scream “ITS A SCAM! BENNY HINN PAYED ME $200 TO COME ON THE SHOW AND PRETEND TO BE A CRIPPLE! THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS HOSING YOU BITCHES!”

thats why its time delayed…

otehr wise I;m sure someone would have done that by now…

I hate that healing pushing shit…

i hate organized religion in general.

boooohooo my sig is big but if it was a pic of some girl with her boobies busting out you wouldn’t care. actually I chose to say in the religion I was raised because I don’t believe in the others. I know a lot about other religions and way more than you darkstain.

also I don’t go to church every week because to be honest going to church doesn’t get you to heaven

Actually, I would care. To some people, your signature is more offensive than a girl with exposed breasts.

On most other boards that I visit they have a signature size limit, and I think it would be a good idea here too.

wait didn’t you have some gigondous sig

x2 somthing no more than 200 pxials high and like 600 long, would cut down on some of the stuff you have to scroll through.

And before some one says

turning off > *

I actually like to see some people’s sigs. Some are funny, and some have links to other goos sites or info in them…

The signature I have right now is the ONLY signature I’ve ever had on this board. So, no, you are wrong.

Please share this knowledge, i am interested on your views on other religions

I guess going against the church that you believe so much in isn’t going to help you get to heaven either…

4th Commandment; Verses 8-11: “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.”

owned?

:owned:

I’d love a chance to school Sammy on religion. :naughty:

should sam choose to participate in this thread, there will indeed be much ownage.

4th Commandment; Verses 8-11: “Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.”

God also didn’t need money or have a job place that was open 24/7 saving lives…lol

I guess that would be interesting for public saftey to close shop on sundays (or saturdays depening on the religion)…

sunday would be cool though because if we shut down shop, all the idiots wrecking their cars into sundqay morning would now be part of natual selection :smiley:

i might be able to use that 12 years of religion class then…

hence my statement on the catholic church changing the church as we know it

Catholic Church is a big business… they will do what they have to do to make sure the business stays a float.

damn I was sort of hoping for the natual selection thing :smiley:

you sir are correct. if people actually held themselves to the standards written in the bible, then nothing would get done. Christians love to pick and choose through the bible and follow whichever commandments and instructions are convenient for them. Thats some real faith there…

do a survey of all christians right now, guarantee almost all of them have no idea that the mass was once in latin

of course not. Its a religion of convenience.