i too am a noob

just wanted to make an intro…got a 00 Z28, flowtech long tube headers,3000 stall converter, loud mouth exhaust, fast toys ram air,

coming soon is a sts turbo kit and cam :slight_smile:

welcome:beer:

welcome another f body guy here

welcome

welcome:D :cool:

so guy’s i take it that jj’s auto is where all the f-body peeps go for modding there car? and do they install cams and dyno tune…thanks for any help

cams, and just about anything you can think of, not dyno though

not that I know of:D

Originally posted by greddy33
so guy’s i take it that jj’s auto is where all the f-body peeps go for modding there car? and do they install cams and dyno tune…thanks for any help

welcome…although im curious as to why you chose the screename “greddy” if youre into v8’s? :confused:

greedy maybe?

hooked on phonics?

it’s my nickname…i knew someone was going to say something :slight_smile:
and no didn’t name my screen name after an import exhaust company…well i look foward to meeting some f-body’s this summer

Originally posted by greddy33
most do!!

welcome. whens the turbo goin on? i want to document this excersion.

don’t know yet? i still need $800 to get the kit w/ the methonol injection to run a little more boost…so hopefully in about 2 or 3 months i should be able to get the sts kit…

Originally posted by Pewterss
most do!!
Yup. :cool: Welcome.

:greddy: greddy

welcome…another f-body (yeah)!!! i got some of my installs at jj’s also. you can see car pix and mods. on my site below.

Welcome!:smiley:

hi

:cool: Welcome from a J-BODY… :bowdown: (F-BODY)

Hello, welcome :slight_smile: