Yet another Noob...

Just wanted to say hello to all of you and introduce myself. My name is Mark and some of you may know me from Pittsburgh Raceway Park. I hope to meet more of you and have a good time…

welcome

welcome :cool:

:cool: nice car in you avatar

welcome and enjoy:D

Originally posted by slowcamaro
:cool: nice car in you avatar

Thanks… It was taken at our local track 2 years ago…

looks like the pewter camaro got some compatition now. YAY nice ride list some mods nice times also. congrats and welcome

welcome

Originally posted by flyinglow57
looks like the pewter camaro got some compatition now. YAY nice ride list some mods nice times also. congrats and welcome

Thanks

Lunati 383 Stroker, AS LS6 Stage 2 Heads Mezeire EWP, FLP Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Moser 12 Bolt w 4.11’s, TCI Competition 4400 Converter, and a bunch of other crap…

sweet

Look he spelled Mezeire Pewter :smiley:

Originally posted by 2001 Pewter WS6
Thanks

Lunati 383 Stroker, AS LS6 Stage 2 Heads Mezeire EWP, FLP Headers, Corsa Exhaust, Moser 12 Bolt w 4.11’s, TCI Competition 4400 Converter, and a bunch of other crap…

welcome!!

and yet i fall down the list again

give me your hood

Thanks

wanna trade motors? :smiley:

Originally posted by 2FNFast
welcome!!

give me your hood

SC

Originally posted by 2FNFast
welcome!!

give me your hood

when you fall below me you know you got problems

Sure, take the motor, take the hood take it all… Just put a large donation in my checking account… :wink:

Sure, take the motor, take the hood take it all… Just put a large donation in my checking account… :wink:
I already have the hood. And I’d be doing you a favor. You’d be getting a pretty much virgin LS1 with 11k to start all over with. How can you refuse that? If I could trade my wife in for a virg…nevermind. :smiley:

Originally posted by Black_WS6
I already have the hood. And I’d be doing you a favor. You’d be getting a pretty much virgin LS1 with 11k to start all over with. How can you refuse that? If I could trade my wife in for a virg…nevermind. :smiley:

thats a great quote man

Originally posted by flyinglow57
thats a great quote man
:cool: That’s what happens when she pisses me off. I start thinking of “options” :wink:

There is only 11,000 miles on my car… That motor has about 500 miles on it. I am not even touching the wife comment…

BTW those are some nice pics you have listed in your garage area…