I want some mexican!

what are some other good mexican resturants around town?
besides mad mex

el campesino in robinson
el Patron in wexford

all motor aka 00blackss

el campesino, theres one in monroeville too… its real good

is el campesino reasonably priced? judging from their website looks a little expensive, i want something reasonable and good.

I may just settle for some mad mex and big azz margiritas

when you are humgry cost doesn’t matter
think it is like 8-10 bucks? about the same price as sheetz lol

I want one, too. My yard needs cut.

Mad Mex ain’t really Mexican anyhow. But nothing is really that great around here.
And unless you’re getting the half off specials, Mad Mex is gonna be more pricey than El Campisino I’d bet. There is one in Irwin, too, and it’s pretty good for around here.

One of my favorite topics. I love Mexican food (and better yet, Mexican food combined with Mexican beer).

But nothing is really that great around here.

You’re crazy.

El Campesino is AWESOME.
Emiliano’s in McIntyre Square in the North Hills is another one of my personal favorites. Great place.

Both El Camp and Emeliano’s are very reasonably priced ($10 for a large, very good meal, can get a more “normal” sized meal for like $7).

Another personal favorite is Mendosa on Noblestown Road. Excellent food, very cheap…not a big place like El Camp or Emeliano’s but the food is just as good (and a bit cheaper). No beer at Mendosa either.

Franklin Inn in Franklin Park

http://www.franklininn.net/

if you want authentic mexican food go to azul in sewickley. It is a tiny out of the way place but the food and drinks are great.

ended up going to mad mex and watched some lady roll around on the sideway after drinking 2 margaritas :bowrofl:

came home and made some homemade fired ice cream :yum:

Im gonna try el campesino next time, I think theres one in canonsburg

there is an awesome authentic mexican joint in little washington. i never have anyone to eat with or i’d go once a week it is across the road from the toys r us.

Always wondered if that place was any good … Never tried it

where the hell is this place? shows how much i go into town half mile away :rofl:

place is bomb. i found out about it beginning of summer via my boss. every time i been there, place has been busy. weekday or weekend, dont matter. wtf is the name though, that i forget.

hungry joses

Not sure on the name … but I know of the place. Im down for giving it a try though!

Anyone happen to try Amigos in the Galleria? Was at Bravos tonight, and it didn’t look too promising…

I work 3 minutes from the monroeville El Campesino. The food is fantastic and the prices are pretty good. Cost more than fast food, but it’s worth it.

Patrone’s in Wexford is tough to beat for authentic Mexican.