Good mexican restaurants?

Well since it’s Cinco De Mayo are they any good Mexican restaurants around?

I’m looking for a good one also. I need to eat some killer enchiladas… my absolute favorite!

Do not go to Gramma Mora’s. It’s 100% not the same since they switched locations. In fact I’d go so far as to say it’s terrible. There is a place on Transit I want to go to, across from Eastern Hills mall

la toteca is decent, its on transit across from eastern hills

long wait and shitty service though

id say el caporal if they weren’t closed and hauled away in hand cuffs :frowning:

El palenque was ok i tried that the other day, no where as good as el caporal but not as bad as cinco de mayo, that place sucks.

I haven’t been to el canelo in a long time so i dont remember what its like, i have not tried gramma moras either

something tells me they are all disappointments comparitively

I was at el caporal the day before they shut down…god i love that place.

Where is El Canelo?

There is a mexican place on NFB by sheridan… an old Denny’s… it looks shitty though.

that is El palenque

MOES!!! lol

What is the name of the place on Dingens? Had there food it was good.

Do you mean 5 De Mayo?? I was just looking over that website.

5 De Mayo blows. fast food mexican, better off at Taco Bell.

El Canelo has great food, they are on Dingens, right by the 190 exit.

There is La Tolteca on Transit near sheridan across from the Eastern Hills Mall

that is el canelo and cinco de mayo is about the same. If you want really good gringo food go to http://www.thecoyotecafe.com/

Totally un authentic but unlike REAL mexican food and no, there is nowhere around that you can get it in buffalo… This stuff is actually very very good tex/mex food and blows all those other places away.

cozumel on elmwood

I had some decent echiladas there

www.thecoyotecafe.com

The Coz is a great time… Not for eating but for socializing its packed there

el panque… ewww.

el canelo… ole!

I’m reading poor reviews about this place.