El Caporal-Owner of Mexican restaurant in Cheektowaga arrested as illegal alien

Feds arrest illegal aliens at work sites in Buffalo and in five states

Federal immigration and customs officials are serving arrest and search warrants at three Western New York locations this morning, as part of a larger investigation into the use of illegal aliens at work sites in five states.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, working with the U.S. attorney’s office and other law-enforcement partners, served the warrants at three locations in Western New York, plus other sites in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia and Georgia.
The investigation is targeting both illegal aliens and their employers.
More information about the investigation and arrests will be available later today, according to ICE officials.

Good, now keep it up.

:tup: now go after the employers.

Unfortuntely what motivates them isn’t the fact we’re being over-run with mexicans, it’s because the government loses a lot of money on under-the-table labor.

i deliver to mexicans working at dairy farms all the time… they always tip really well… alway have a lot of cash on them, i have to have change for $100’s everytime i go there

It wouldn’t surprise me if Schictels Tree Farm was one of the companies.

or mammosers dairy farm, you should see the ammount of immigrants working there…

but would you want to shovel cow shit for $6 cash an hour?

if you get the illegals out, they have to pay someone $10 to do it

They are told how much they can sell milk for but then they are also told how much to pay workers.
Gee I wonder why they are trying to save money?
Maybe just to survive?
The govt should just stay the fuck out of it.

If you are too retarded to figure it out: paying workers $10/hour doesn’t work unless you can raise your price!!!

The comand center for this is across the hall from my desk… It’s been crazy as hell here at work today…

Thats all I can say on this matter… Sure you will be seeing more later in the news…

http://www.buffalonews.com/businesstoday/businessfinance/story/322888.html

Shove your capitalism up your ass. This is The People’s Republic of New York!

Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him work diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built.
Abraham Lincoln

want him to bring back slavery also?

boot them out of the U.S. give the jobs to homeless/ actually not illegal immigrants, or poors in the city. so we can have less people bugging us for change on the streets

Wait, they pay to do that?

DAMNIT! why didn’t somebody tell me! I’ve been doing it wrong!

hey minimum wage is higher than that come on. lol:lol: $7.15 for shoveling cow shit. if thats minimum

sorry, $7.15/hr. still, i bet it would be difficult to find someone to shovel cow shit for $7.15/hr, after taxes… its about $6.

Farm minumum wages are lower than standard minimum wage.

great, so what, $5 an hour, maybe $4 and change after taxes?

everyone bitches about this, but trying to find someone that isnt an immigrant that will work for piss poor wages is nearly impossible. i know i wouldn’t.

Paging clean baldy…

1.) Farmers get subsidies out the ass in return for accepting said regulation. Otherwise they would be able to increase their prices. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.
2.) If you can’t afford to compensate employees legally and still turn a profit, or the job is horrible enough that you can’t pay people the level required, your business sucks. do something else.
3.) Keep crying poor that you can’t afford to pay your workers, maybe you’ll have to downsize to a half million dollar house if you have to pay them a quarter more an hour. Your house is beautiful, but it lost you that argument.