El Caporal-Owner of Mexican restaurant in Cheektowaga arrested as illegal alien

^ And there it is folks, the communist plan, er, I mean, democrats plan for America. Damn you rich successful business owners, you should be living in a 100k house so your uneducated workers can make 50k a year.

Just keep taking the wealth of the successful until everyone makes the same right Joe?

i didnt say that. i said he needs to stop exaggerating like paying his workers minimum wage when it increases is going to send him to the streets on the east side.

Hell, one of the NYSpeed members was getting $40 an hour to pick up dog shit…

^ Capitalism for the win.

But maybe Joe thinks that emperor dogshito should have stayed home and earned nothing during that timeframe… I mean Mr Scoop already has a place to live & a newer car - what does he need more money for??

Meanwhile from the republican side of things.
The country goes further past its 9trillion dollar debt, so I can pay MORE for gas.
While A cokehead special needs president is trying to rebuild a 3rd world country while simultaneously destroying our country and economy.
Sounds like some real winners to me, we need 8 more years of that like a hole in the head.

Here’s an FYI. The nice tile out front of the Cheesecake Factory @ the Galleria was put down by 16 illegals. Since Cheesecake subcontracted the work they could not be held responsible, only the contracted company got penalized. All 16 workers, who were all staying in a single hotel room, were deported as well.

Wait, wat?

I say good for him. You made it worth the effort. AWDrifter would have offered the same amount to clean up his 20 acre lot, then complained that people clean up shit for 10 cents an hour in China and american shit cleaners are spoiled.

daymn there goes the price of strawberries this year.

looks like they got the mexican joint on union rd. too

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/324636.html

I was gonna go there for lunch. :lol:

Not sure where you are going with that one.

SHIT El Caporal was the best!

Javier was awesome! Cheeps?!

1. Kind of like if you pay for protection the mafia won’t kill you.(ie Not like they had a choice)
  2. They could if it was a free market.
  3. My company pays my workers, it didn’t pay for my house.

edited for clarity.

So what’s your solution? Allow farms to hire illegals, or pay americans <$6 an hour to shovel shit?

I have a friend who is a deportation officer. He gets this snky van to follow these illegal aliens around and then raids their works, houses…whatever and take them back to their country. He has a ton of crazy stories since he has been doing this for atleast 10 years

I’m curious to see if El Palenque is still open…

Come on, you don’t know my views on this stuff yet?:biglaugh:

sweet, custom title

wouldn’t bother me if it wasn’t.