Good mexican restaurants?

they suck for food, the broads are awesome though.

indeed.

i just ate at moes for lunch. every mexican place is hoppin today cuz of cinco de mayo

Yings!

Im sure they have Mexican food… they have everything else.

El Canelo kinda sucks. There is another really good Mexican restaurant on Transit near Walden, but I can’t remember the name. Really, the only place around here that had amazing Mexican food was El Caporal, and they’re no longer around :frowning:

That was also el canelo they used to have 2 locations. it is a chinese buffet now.

I ate at El Palenque once. The food was really good IMO.

Then I shat from 1AM till 9AM.

Hrm I may have to stop in there considering I drive past it at least twice daily.

Did you have any enchiladas?

Umm, I had something with meat and lettuce in a tortilla with sauce and/or cheese on top and sides of orange rice and refried beans.

That shit’s all the same to me. I have no idea what I had. :shrug:

That was also el canelo they used to have 2 locations. [/QUOTE]
:pwnt:

All the beaners I know vote El Canelo and El Palenque. The Transit location was better than Dingens, but pretty much the same.

My vote is for Coyote Cafe, even if it isn’t authentic.

There’s a place in EA called Arriba which is good too, again Tex-Mex though.

I’ve only ever had the canelos on transit. i used to be 5 minutes from work.

oh shut up

i like el canelo. you get your food about 3 minutes after you order it and they have 32oz beers for like 2.50 or something ridiculous like that.

Haha, whoops. The Transit one was better than? Idk, but the one off S.Ogden st sucks. Their Salsa is gross and so is their white cheese dip.

I have been there a few time it always smells like piss. But its beter than actually eating cozumel food.

Cayote Cafe in Hamburg? that place is awesome. But I’m fine with a chicken casadilla from Taco Bell so don’t go by me :lol:

Yeah for some reason their quesadillas are the best. That baja sauce they put in them is so damn good. Cayote is still the biggity bomb though.

I’m going on jeremys recommendations, he’s got the inside scoops.

Come to Detroit there are more than I can count.
Plus mexican town if you really want to have an interesting night and want a new car.

I’ve eaten at Cinco de Mayo twice and I thought it wasn’t bad ,maybe it was luck.:gotme:

Not many great Mexican restaurants anymore,I used to like Garcias on Union RD.(circa 1990’s)