I want this, Pewter install it for me!!

http://www.performanceparts.ford.com/images/part/full/M6550T46.jpg
Parkway Performance (Adairsville, GA) is in the process of organizing a Group Purchase for the Ford Racing Performance Parts FR500 High Lift Camshaft Kit. A minimum of 5 firm commitments will be needed to start the GP. This price does not include shipping; you will be charged actual UPS shipping charges.

Pricing will be $1,250.00 plus freight

“You must use the complete FR500 valve train kit. The cams have the same as stock base circle (1.900) overall valve length is same as stock. The keeper grooves are relocated up to allow a taller spring. The kit followers are notched on the ends to clear the now higher retainers. The relocated / taller spring is necessary to prevent coil bind due to the .468’’ lift. Running that much lift on stock springs will coil bind and break your wallet!

Piston to Valve clearance will not be an issue.” This info is from Al Pappito, Boss330 Racing

Cam specs: lift 12mm, intake duration 258°, exhaust duration 254°, 109° center line.

Get it!

you of all people should be able to appreciate that, being an engineer, look at all the shiney lego like pieces!!

:rofl:

sure,we’re doing lous

ooh, lemme know how the install goes

Just out of curiousity what kinda HP gains could you expect? 80???

40-60

itll make boost more efficient

those are nice!~

seeing that makes me wanna start work on my car!

You’re right. That’s a better lego kit than mine - more pieces!