I want to sell my car and buy this

4wd launch ftw
Its almost as fast as my car and would probably be faster with a gear change

Holy shit, I lost it reading that

so i’d walk you.

you’d also get beat by germanpsi’s a4 that is worth around the same as the supercharger kit

SEEMS LIKE A REALLY GOOD BUY BREH!!!

Im not sure why you think it would be close to the speed of your car. Just because YOU cant get it to the times it should, doesnt mean it doesnt have the capabilities.

i hope you buy it, i need more competition.

Your car went 105, truck would go 90. You’d need another 150HP in the truck to make it as fast as the car.

Paul, just sell the car and quad, and put a JDM built 3V motor in the truck with a 3.4 whipple. You’ll be only 15K more in debt, and youll finally be happy.

well considering Im the one that drives my car thats all that matters.
My car runs 13.7. Im sure with some work after the blower the truck could run that since 14.2 isnt that far off.

ur lookn at it the wrong way, its guna feel like a dog still, run 15+ mph less, and 13.7 to a 14.2 is busssss lenths pjb, save ur damn money and stop complaing about money seeing as u wana sell a fast NICE car to put 7k+ into a stock daily slow truck, sheesh

Im saying with gears and maybe a little engine work (heads?) it should run 13.7.

My car really isnt all that fast even though everybody seems to think it is. 105 isnt fast for whats into it.

leave the truck stock since its your daily driver. if you buy this kit you proberly will regret it.

from a by standers point of view this is just sooo stupid what a waste of time and money

omg heads and gears in ur DD TRUCK! u gotta be kidding. 105 is not the mph that ur car has. mty stock trans am went 112 with less power so ur only downing and kidding your self. just cause u ran horrible times with it does not mean thats all its got. ive been in it with some1 who can drive it and he drove it good n not even that hard. its a fast car. no1s saying its the fastEST car

#1. Gears sure(remember youd have to do both front and rear ~$800), but touching the heads wont do much, especially what youre looking to spend on them to get them done properly. 3V heads flow VERY well, and unless you were cramming 17-18psi+ through it, I wouldnt touch them.
#2. Your car technically isnt even done yet! You ran that time with a shit clutch, and not driving it the best. Plus, there is alot more power in the car with a tune!!! (Feel like Im beating a dead horse here).

ok so paul, $5k for the mustang…well on your way to that supercharger. I still have 5 G’s laying around…

pjb your truck is all you have for transportation. do not mod it at all.

put a GOOD CLUTCH in your car, adjust it correctly. and get a GOOD TIRE(not a tiny DR) since you dont drive it daily, just run a nice wheel, ET street bias ply rear, front runner skiiny upfront. itll look nasty and run hard. stop being gay

the fact that this is being considered is outrageous

My car is as done as its gonna be except for a new clutch. The clutch I blew wasnt that old and only had about 2k on it.

I dont care how fast somebody else can drive my car, all that matters is how fast I drive it and to me its not fast in the 1/4 mile. It seems pretty fast on the highway but not when racing. It got killed by a stock Vette despite being able to go 140 after that race.

Really Im pretty sure Im done with drag racing it.

If I had that car, it would have a set of Bogarts with 27X10.5’s, centerforce clutch, and a 150 hit running 10’s all day with the wheels hanging.

:rofl :rofl

paul wouldn’t want ETs and skinnies because their width would vary by wayyyy more than .1"