I want to sell my car and buy this

Put an AOD back in it.

/Problems, and will go at least .5 quicker!

I wasnt planning on modding my truck other than the lights Im installing but then I saw an ad for the blower and thought that might be fun.

Im not into having big tires on the back and small ones on the front. That look isnt for me. Id really like all 4 to be the same size but nobody makes a 225/55/16 DR so I had to settle for 255/50/16’s.

Im probably gonna get a Ram clutch for it. I was looking on a Mustang site and they said those are good.

If your car didnt have a moonroof Id prob buy it off ya.

fuck those pieces of shit. AOD sucks cock.

yeah, I hate that thing too. Looks so '80’s

kind of my plan if jellies would have ever sold it to me for my offer :lol

[quote=PJB;687666]My car is as done as its gonna be except for a new clutch. The clutch I blew wasnt that old and only had about 2k on it.

I dont care how fast somebody else can drive my car, all that matters is how fast I drive it and to me its not fast in the 1/4 mile. It seems pretty fast on the highway but not when racing. It got killed by a stock Vette despite being able to go 140 after that race.

Really Im pretty sure Im done with drag racing it.[/quote]

u did it once. and u love blowing money. u bought radials to use for one day then? and at that u wasted money on a junk radial. sell the car for what ever ull get. 5g is a good price seeing as it pains you to own the car

Tell that to the guys running 9’s with them :lol. Stock they are less than stellar, but you can make em handle alot!

Ive drag raced the car several times. Just once with the current motor but when it ran the same times as it did before theres really no point.

And the aod is such a POS that theres not even a spot on the shifter for second gear. Lame.

I think if I do keep the car Im going to eventually redo the suspension and make it handle. That might have to wait though since its fairly expensive.

it was melting the clutch, ofcourse its not gonna trasmit any of the extra power you PUTZ!!!

Lentech manual valvebody solves that issue right quick!

Lets just end the thread here. Youre not gonna sell the car b/c ya want $52,304 for it, so youll still have it next season :lol.

Fuck that manual valve body shit. If I want a manual Ill just keep a manual in it.

I really wish I never bought the fucking thing. Big financial mistake/headache.

he only wants that much because thats what his “todays pay-off” is on his credit card, truck loan and quad loan.

I have a ram powergrip hd in my camaro and it handles a 150 shot no problems…still feels like the day I bought the car after all the dyno pulls/ races and nitrous hits.

Considering selling the Evo for 50K so I can quad-charge my truck.

ssmokinn and pjb need to do diggums before the snow flys

The HD is a bit more than I want to spend. I was looking at the regular Powergrip.

Its $50 less than the HD

There ya go, skimp out for $50.

oh my god you cheap idiot. spend the money. theres no such thing as too much clutch.

better it be "overkill’ than to be slipping when it counts.

Ive been working on the credit card bill quite a bit lately. Im not charging anything I dont have the cash for anymore.

Not this year. If I do get the clutch replaced this year Im just gonna drive it to where Im storing it after getting it done and park it for the winter.