I want to sell my car and buy this

:lol

was it black? HUGE single turbo? Big slicks out back?

if so, I saw that truck run mid 10’s @ 13x

it was a turbo,nitrous and methanol truck.

Yea thats the one. This was with out spray he as going mid 120’s. Was a sick ass truck

I ran a 12.1 @12x with a 2.2 60ft. It was an 11 second truck. Let me try to dig up a slip.

yah it was

but im sure if we knew the money amount he had into that thing, it might not be so sick

I bet he had atleast 50g’s into it, to make it that fast and handle it

When was this? I dont believe that unless you had some crazy built engine and huge blower

Pft I dunno, like 5+ years ago? It’s hard to remember that far back. I was almost positive I was low 12s. But, again we’re bench racing here and that’s retarded.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Ford--F150-Lightning-Drag-Racing.html
those are some fast ass lightnings and look at the et compared to trap

+1

but richie said he beat you in his stock ws6 which was high 12’s @ 110…

i can see if brents got his slip, im just pretty sure u didnt cause i remem the night u ran n brent wanted to drive it soo bad cause the truck was making 13sec passes, and he knew from his truck that yours shoulda had more in it. wen we ran i didnt smoke your fender never left my door, but i just dont see 11’s, unless you were sprizzzaaayyyiiinnnn lol. the white lighting the kid brandon owns had ported blower, custom throttle body, shift kit, nittos and never ever ran better then brents beat lighting lol just dont addd up bill

rofl, have you ever owned a Lightning? no.

I don’t remember this race at all, but it could have happened. I’ve hit my head a lot in the past 5 years.

So you were making over 650whp? 12x MPH is pretty high @ 4670lbs

lol it was 5 years ago but i wouldnt make it up, just cause i remember at the next light u putting the window down says christinas mad haha i said why? and you said cause that little run over the bridge woke her up lmaoooo

Vaguely remember this. I know you wouldn’t make it up.

I was @ like, 490whp, 590trq I think. Again, it could have been slower but that’s what I remember running. Again, I have no way to prove it so essentially it’s a moot point. Not that I care.

Still awesome for a truck for sure. Just wondering, I didn’t know what you had done to it.

It was a fun ride. Thing sounded awesome. I’d buy another in a heartbeat.

lmao sell soup to bill trump and buy 6 of them!!!

No I havent owned a Lightening, but tony owned one, My buddy billy owned one and so didnt my other friend keith. I know more about them then you think and your Time slip claim for the mods dont add up seeing as All 3 of my friends had the same mods as you with the exception of tonys with the aftermarket built motor and his was the fastest at 12.6/12.7…his truck put down well over 500rwhp/600rwtq at the lake george dyno car show years ago If I remember correctly.