I want to sell my car and buy this

its the best bang for your buck actually

Dude From an investment point of view this is retarded. 7K to supercharge a truck. IDK why not try and get your own house with that money. DOwn payment bro.

Paul… that truck weights 2 times as much as the mustang… so for it to be as fast it has to make twice the power. simple as that.

the lightning make some powarz… and is still “slow” by shifts standards.

old school TD06H “big 20g” with a 7cm^2 exhaust housing used to be the bees knees for a DSM in the later 90s! was a “50trim” :lol

FP DSM Green back in 03/04 on the roomates old talon.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/3114882831_d29b03ca27_z.jpg?zz=1

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3058/3114882799_620ce84398_z.jpg?zz=1

Cool story Baahhh!

:rofl

Jump over to the “Turbo advice needed” thread and spread the knowledge kind sir. :thumbup

paul I found a picture of you the first day with your drivers license

http://dempseybowling.com/pix/pony.jpg

Smoke is from the Yankee One Dollar clutch.

Because I can live in a truck but cant drive a house to work

Ive seen Lightnings run 11’s and they have a supercharged 5.4.

No, I had a Ford Ranger. No pics though- it was before there were digital cameras and unfortunately I dont have a good enough pic to scan.

They run 11’s b/c they are a forged internal motor running decent boost levels, are 2wd, lighter, have a trans made to deal with the power, and a better suspension. You would have to spend north of 15K to get ur truck in the 11’s.

And that would be if you were lucky because 11 second lightnings are big money to build

Eh, you can get em in the 11’s stockish, but anything past that you’re spending some bucks.

I dunno I have had buddies with upgraded chargers still running low to mid 12’s

ask t -money yo . we did 3 motors and i belive 4 trans in his lightning . he then sold it for chevy power and givin flatline motorsports hand releases

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

yah

and that truck never made it past 12.5 with a aftermarket motor…

My Lightning was a high 11s car easily. Tune, pulley, exhaust, intake. Thing was badass.

they feel faster then they are…

like stated above, tonys has the same mods as yours but with a johnny lightening built motor and they best he got out of it was 12.7

Big John had the Johnny Lightning blower and all that crap and the best it went making 500+whp was 12.3 at like 115

ive seen almost 12.0 passes close to stockish but never seen any around in the 11’s, my buddy brent had cobbed true duals and a diablo tune and cut up air box, almost hit 12.0, ryans lighting made good power but never broke 11’s, and this kid brandon we kno whith lots o werk ran low 12’s. ryan no offense or shit talking but i beat you in my stock trans am going over the bride on rt7 one night when christina was asleep in your truck lol, and my car on the street ran side by side with brents. def not 11 sec ride. but like drew said, they feel like beasts. the sound of the blower exhaust and side and aerodynamics(or lack of) make it feel like a freight train going 200mph. i LOVE those trucks

Yea they hammer with minimal mods but it seems like getting them to be stupid fast is quite the task. There use to be a guy that went to LVD with one that he replaced the blower with a turbo and his truck was nasty. I remember watching him go mid 11’s at mid 120’s