I will be arrested on March 29th, 2011. HELP!!

lol. not really arrested

On march 29th, 2011 i will be “arrested” by the local MDA. My bail is set at $1600, this will be enought money to send two children with muscular dystrophy to camp this summer. Donating is easy, just click the link and enter your credit card info and the amount of your donation. if all of my friends here and on facebook donate a dollar or two, i will reach my goal in no time. My employer, Quest Diagnostics, will also match whatever i bring in.

If you dont want to donate online, you can stop in at Quest Diagnostics to donate, its at 1 Sylvan Dr in Amherst.

https://www.joinmda.org/amherstwilliamsville11/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/207384/Participant/mendolajoseph/bfimp/true/Default.aspx

thanks in advance to everyone who donates!

double post

I did this a couple of years ago.

Done deal. Good luck, and hope the lunch is decent that day.

holy shit! thanks a ton jason!!!

Just donated hope more help out

donated :tup:

Got called to do this last year, but I couldn’t go do to work. I’ll donate when I get back home tonight. GL

thanks so much everyone!!

bump, huge thanks to everyone that donated!!

bump, last day to donate!! between my friends, and co-workers i have almost $500, which my employer is doubling!!! every dollar helps! thanks

so my boss “bailed me out” yesterday, between my friends, my co-workers, and my company matching all if the donations, we were able to raise over $1200 for the mda! Thats just a few hundred dollars short of sending 2 kids to camp this summer, which is awesome

I can’t thank everyone enough, my friends out-donated my co-workers by a lot lol. Nicely done everyone!!!