MDA - Muscle Walk

Hey Guys,

I wanted to take a minute and post up an even that the MDA is having to raise money for its local chapter. It’s call “MDA - Muscle Walk”. A few months back there was a car show to benefit the MDA so I figured I would post it up here.

Below is a link to my “team”, which I committed to having 10 members and raising $1500.00. The actual walk event is on 2/6/2011 at the sefcu arena, please attend if you can. If you would like to join my team or donate please click the link below. I know right now isn’t the best time to be asking for donations, however more than 75% of the money you donate stays here in the local chapter to help out local families and individuals suffering from a neuromuscular disease like myself. On behalf of myself and the other families, I would like to thank everyone in advance for supporting the walk and donating.

https://www.joinmda.org/2011albanymusclewalk/TeamH0twh3els

Regards,

Chris

Just made a donation as I dunno if I’ll be able to make it to the walk.

Thanks a lot Cossey for your donation and again to Krazy Kid. I know it’s right before the holidays, and money is tight for everyone. However, even joining the team allows for other people to be able to donate through you to the cause.

I’m kinda the “old dog” for people with my disability, the money you elp raise and donate goes to kids for things like special camps up at the HH hole in the woods, repair there wheelchairs, help out with medical bills.

Many of you may not agree and or like me, I’m asking for you to look past it and for the cause.

If you’d like more information, please click on the link above or send me a PM. Every dollar counts, the money that’s raised will change someones life forever.

Thanks,

Chris

What’s the cutoff date for donations bitch?

You can donate right up until the day of the walk!

K, I just got raped by NYS tax dept, but I’ll get ya before the walk happens

Remember all donations are tax write offs!

Bumping this up. Any donations big or small go a long way to help local families and kids who suffer from a neuromuscular disease.

Ill have to remind my self to make a donation once my tuition is taken care of

Thanks man, a simple “Thank You” isn’t enough to show my appreciation… I will have KrazyKid contact you for further “Thank You’s”.

Chris

I appreciate that

KKHJ’s for all that donate. No meat will be left unbeaten.

I am going to go PJB all up in here…

I DONT GIVE OUT HJ’S. GOSH.

You don’t GIVE them out, you HAND them out… obviously.

In for a few KKHJs. Would prefer an FJ though.

Thats it, I had it. I am going to to ape shit, Jellies style.

I am going to poop in your running shoes.

Also, is the day really the 6th? I thought it was the 9th???

It’s Feb. 6th… And you said you were willing to do whatever it took to raise money to help the families… Remember??

KKHJ 4 MDA

Could you possibly start using moisturizing soap and then lotion? I like soft hands around my junk, not callouses.

ohh yeah Fed 6th, I thought it was tomorrow! lol

the night prior to the event i am going to dunk my hands in super glue, then play in the sand box. Just for you guys.