MDA - Muscle Walk

I just got a chubby.

TTT!!!

This even is right around the corner… Please take a minute and donate if you can! If all of us took 5 bucks out of our build funds, we could practically send 2 kids to camp!

Thanks again,

Chris

Just made a donation, not much but hope it helps

Every bit helps, it’s really a great cause.

Just made a donation. Sorry Chris it took me alot longer then I wanted but I was in a bad financial hole that I am just getting out of. I might see if I can come up with some more this week. I would like to see you reach your goal of 1500 and you are very close.

chris hit me up sat i will meet you out and make a donation. I am posting your link on the solo fb and a few of emotion will post it to. hopefully this gets you more donations as well

Will make a donation when i can get to a computer this weekend, broke mine and have been using my phone as of late

I don’t know ya but I just put you closer to your $1500. I try to support good causes when I can. I support the Livestrong foundation as well.

Good luck.

Thank you everyone for your support. You really are making a difference regardless of how big or small your donation or time.

Chris

Shoot me a PM with your cell and i’ll hit you up.

Thanks for posting it up in other locations!!!

np broski i know a couple fellow teams donated. I will post it again this afternoon hopefully this brings you a bit more. Regarding my number pm on the way sir.

Uppity up!!! Come on guys, I know I don’t know all of you and at times we all can hate each other, but this isn’t about you or I. Any money or time you can donate really has the opportunity to change a child’s and their families life…

Chris

Up to the top!!!

Just saw this. As long as i have me debit card when i get home tonight i will be donating!!!

Almost there guys!!! I upped my total to $2,000 and we’re sooooo close. Please visit the link above and donate if you can.

Thank you to Ryan, Joey, Jonny D, Krazy Kid, Ssssmokin and the others who have already donated!!!

Regards,

Chris

Thanks to those who showed and donated. My team along with the others raised a bit over 40K.

Thanks again to Wayne, Tracey, KKrazydicks, dragndoor and a special non-thank you to JDaniels.

So… They had a team poster contest… I have no idea how we didn’t win… I think we got shafted…

And…

You definitely should have won best poster AND team spirit!!! Sorry we were late, glad we made it though!