Help Me Raise Money for The American Cancer Society

Hey guys. My fraternity, Tau Kappa Epsilon, is raising money for the breast cancer walk this Sunday in Washington Park. It would be much appreciated if you would donate, any amount is great. Also, if you could give this link to other people that would be awesome.

The American Cancer Society is a qualified 501©(3) tax-exempt organization and donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.

Here is a link to donate. I am Charles Zajac.

https://secure3.convio.net/tacs/site/Donation2?idb=1445360511&df_id=1009501&1009501.donation=form1&FR_ID=35977&PROXY_ID=14462888&PROXY_TYPE=20

Will help with what i can. A friend we race with is on his last days of his battle with Cancer. Shit is awful

Thanks man. Sorry to hear about your friend.

I’ll see what I can do to help I try to donate to any charity that I can, I already donate money from each paycheck to the American Heart Association (my Dad had a heart attack, quad bipass surgery and a mech valve put in) and the American Diabetes Association (my Mom has Diabetes since she was like 17).

Bump. :dunno

Good luck with everything Chuck, money is tight right now so thats all I could donate

Thanks man, much appreciated.