help guys , yes i am 100% serious

as most on here no hank his sister is fightin cancer and really needs financial help , im not askin for crazy money or anything like that but thisis a chance to help someone that lives ,eats ,and breathes in the 518 . hank is strugglin helpin the best he can but obv its not enough . if ya wanna help ya can pm me or hank " if he ever comes on " to give him or i the money or whatnot . if ANYONE and i mean ANYONE on here says anything negative or just plain assinine it will not be tollerated as this is no laughing or joking matter . if ya want there is a benefit breakfast from 8-10 at the queensbury applebees tommorow " i know i know short notice " but hank was so busy he forgot to let me know . like i said anything is appreciated let hank or myself know if ya wanna help

thanks guys
shiftsbig bear :thumbup

Is there a paypal account I can send money to?

i dont man , im sorry i dont have a p/p account nor do i know how to create one man

Which sister?

Becky?

Create a paypal for donations, we could hol a cruise or a benefit car show for them?

that would deff work , a show , cruise or suttin of the liking
vlad its his sis billie

This is my sister inlaw not my lil sister Donna or my older one Rebecca.

There is an account set up not a 100% sure of what it is . I will find out tomorrow an post it. I think i know what it is but dont wan to post the wrong address up so i’ll be save rather than sorry an wait to i =got it in front of me with all info tomorrow.

Thanks every one an a special thanks to u John !!!

Oh shit Hank, sorry to hear about this. What type of cancer? We just lost someone close to us from Kidney cancer and its a shithole of a disease, in any form / variation. I’m definitely down to contribute but sadly will be unable to make it to the breakfast tomorrow.

Let me know what that paypal is homie, and if you need anything just give me a shout. Even if you just wanna go out for a manly sized brew.

lymphoma cancer. I chink thats the correct spellin but it could def. be wrong do to lack of intelligence on my part!!lol

:frowning:

Harold let me know. Im holding a lymphoma benefit next week end for my cousin and I am more then willing to donate for your sister inlaw

if i can make it, i will try to be at the breakfast tomorrow. if not just let me know what the pay pal account is.

Wish I knew about the breakfast sooner! I’m down to donate.

my grandmother had that, my grandfather and my 2 uncles.

It can be beat man. All she needs to do is keep her head high! Best of luck to all you guys. I have been there…I know how you feel.

paypal account?

Fuck, would have made it to the breakfast if I knew about it.

Hold another fundraiser breakfast/lunch/dinner!!

ok , lets set up a cruise in the next few weeks for her . not around here but where she lives in queensbury its not far at all prolly 30-45 mins away north . if i knew how to set up a account for paypal i would or if someone could help me that would be great . what ill do is look at some maps in that general area and get a rt planned out and see if we can get some local support from up there . oh and if she feels ok when we have the cruise she is riding with us

I’d go, but my GTi is out of commision for a few awhile longer. Maybe I’d take the Jetta if I’m not working on the day-of. Sorry, I don’t know you or your sister-in-law, but I’ll do what I can for support.

Sorry to hear Hank, let me know if you need any help with anything brotha.

John, we should do that, we could setup a thread and have a lot night kind of setup somewhere nice, people can come and hang out, and just bring a big clear jar and people can donate as they wish. Im sure people would be down for something like this at night time on a weekend, b/c most of us are out anyways meeting up with the car fags and racing.

Im sure 99 FRC would know a good route since he’s from there