Ffamily benefit

Quick scope what this is about. My close cousin back in September was diagnosed with a very rare form of brain cancer, and unfortunatly its uncurable. He’s 36 with a wife and 2 real young daughters. He is in kemo almost daily, and not expected to live to long. He is the type of person that would give his shirt off his back, even if its all he owned. His family is hosting a benefit for him on February 16th at the Knights of Columbus in Hamurg. its from 4-8pm and includes beer, wine, softdrink and food. There will be a 50/50 drawing and chineese auction. Tickets are $20 a head. I am wondering if anyone would be interest in helping out. I have a few tickets at the moment, but can get plenty more. PM me if interested.

Thanks
Brad(Boovw)

I posted this in Dubsinthebuff.com and people offered $ since they don’t/can’t afford a ticket, which is cool. I am going to set up a paypal account to receive the $ in and then either write a chek or transfer the $ to the fund that is set up. There is a fund set up to do taxation reason’s.
This will offset medical bills.

Brad, please shoot me a PM, I think we can make a donation.

Maybe buy a couple tickets, let me know

Do tickets have to be purchased in advance?

post a link to the paypal once it is setup

Aww man, Any place where money can be donated. I don’t have pay pal, But I would like to give at least something.

I’ve been at work all day, I’ll post up and pm when I am out.
Thanks

Fry,
You can buy tieckets the day of, to let you know.

For those interested in Paypal, my account is B4ness@hotmail.com

I’ll be sending a check with a letter with everyones names on it, so they know who sent it.
Thanks
Brad

MattDanger, thanks for the donation. Every little bit helps!

up

Send me the information or a flyer (pm me for my address) if you have one. I will also make a donation on behalf of the Buffalo Bills.

will do, let me see if they havea flyer out there on the internet, and I’ll also get you the info. I’ll pm you saturday.

This is by no means trying to be a dick whatsoever. If he is uncurable why is he going through cemo? Is there a chance that the cemo can kill it off?

probly because he will live longer with taking kemo than if he did not do the kemo ? :wstupid: j/k

[CENTER][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Benefit[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]For[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Brian P. Wittmeyer[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[CENTER][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Saturday, February 16, 2008[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]4:00 pm to 8:00 pm[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Knights of Columbus[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]36 Pierce Avenue[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial] (Route 62 @ Evans Street)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Hamburg[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial], New York[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Music By[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=navy][FONT=Arial][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]The[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]“Pure Country Band”[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial][/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Featuring Paul Zittel[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]4:00 pm to 6:00 pm[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Sound system provided Unlimited Sound & Tom Duffy[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Donation - $20.00 per ticket[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Includes Beer, Wine & Food[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Door Prizes, Chinese Auction & Raffles[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]Please make checks payable to:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]“CMS Foundation For The Benefit of Brian P. Wittmeyer”[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial]5552 Homestead Road[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial], Hamburg, NY, 14075[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=blue][FONT=Arial][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Tickets are also available at the door!!![/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial]To donate raffle or Chinese Auction items to the event, please contact:[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial]Rich Wittmeyer at 716-648-0041 or Kathy Gier at 716-992-4996[/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=red][FONT=Arial]Brian[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial] is a member of IBEW Local 41 and is being treated for a malignant brain tumor at Roswell Park Cancer Institute. He resides in Eden, New York with his wife Heather and two daughters, Alyssa and Emma.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[COLOR=green][FONT=Arial][/COLOR][/FONT]
[COLOR=green]Timothy J. Heyden[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]Labor Representative[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]Collins & Maxwell, LLP[/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]267 North Street[/COLOR][COLOR=green][/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]Buffalo[/COLOR][COLOR=green], NY 14201[/COLOR][COLOR=green][/COLOR]
[COLOR=green]B 885-9700[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=green][/COLOR] [/CENTER]

email from my uncle

its today