«OFFICIAL» Cruise / Benefit Novemer 2nd Angola NY

Hello,

At the end of last month my aunt was killed in a pretty horrible accident and left behind her 2 wonderful children (my cousins). I am sure you can imagine the burden that such an incident can place on a family both mentally and financially, with that being said my family in conjunction with some close friends are throwing a benefit to help raise some money to help out. I thought this would be a great oppurtunity to put a cruise together to the benefit in Angola NY, The cost of the Benefit is $20 pre sale and $25 at the door. Food and drink will be provided and there will be many prizes to be won. Who doesnt love prizes. This is a great chance for us southtowners to get together.

https://plus.google.com/116671523209663232084/about?gl=us&hl=en#116671523209663232084/about?gl=us&hl=en

Time: 3pm-?

Burn outs? : YES! (ITS ANGOLA FOR FUCK SAKE)

I would like to thank you all in advance for reading this if anyone can help out with a donation that would be great as well nothing is too small. If anyone has any questions or would like to help out or donate you can contact me at 716 479 1084

My cousin Hannah is currently putting herself through nursing school and my cousin Bob is a mechanic at an area jeep dealer Both of them are really great kids. My cousin Bob is the first one to help out when your car is broken and will fix it for a free lunch.

I will do my best to get NYSPEED an area to park hang out eat and drink.

So far the list for the cruise is as follows:

http://www.nyspeed.com/EventResultNP.php?id=16

-John kramer

http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/xxdarkstarxx305/IMG_142280727507356_zps58eaba65.jpg

Sorry for your loss man. Such a terrible accident…

My parents have gone on vacation with her sister (maybe your mom?) and Bobby inspected my car last this past spring.

I’ll be in Albany that day so I won’t be able to make it, but you guys should set up a donation thing on PayPal.

I’d be there if I was still in NY. Such a terrible thing to have happen. My thoughts are with your fam.

that is a great Idea i will look into that. Im sure it wont be too difficult.

I’m pretty sure there’s a way to do it so you don’t have to pay the PayPal fees/pay less fess but I’m not positive.

Post the link when you get it set up.

Count me in

1)ME
2)Baker (mini cooper)
3)deebo

Where would you people like to meet up? open to suggestions. If you would like to attend please just keep the list going with your name and which number you are in the format above.

I’ve moved this thread to official & created a head out in the marketplace… but the image isn’t working at the moment.

Thank you Josh, I apreciate it.

Sorry man. Saw this on the news, had no idea you were related to her

Thanks man

I’m in for sure. The more burnouts the better. Bob loves burnouts.

I fixed the registration thing… Go ahead and register. My name is on the list currently but I have another benefit that day so I will not be in attendance.

Awesome. I’ve added the guys who said they could make it already.

Thank you for your support everyone! Greatly apreciated.

hannah sent me the invite for this today… is it in lackawanna then or angola still?

I can’t make it as I’ll be out of town, but hope things are a success :tup: