2nd "bi" Annual Root Beer Cruise Attandance List. V2.0

Latest Update.

Old thread link.

http://shift518.com/index.php?topic=916.0#quickreply

If you’re planning on attending, copy and paste your list and add your name on the bottom.

Attending

1. Vovchandr
  2. b18c_ej8
  3. kromwell

im going

Just got off the phone with the kind people at Verona Beach State Park.

Our original date of June 21st was taken, and all of the large pavillions with BBQ pits were taken for July.

However, June 28th was open, so I booked it.

Official Date is Saturday, June 28th, 2008.

The only issue I had was that they want the $110 fee up front when I return the registration packet. I have no problem putting up the cashola to get the ball rolling. :slight_smile:

Glad to see it happening, should be a good time :thumb

Hooked, way to follow the rules :tong

Also, if when you add your name to the list, could you also indicate +1, +2 +? so we can have an idea how many total people will be attending? :slight_smile:

lol me and benny are special, we both dont know how to follow even the simplest of rules… but June 28th FTW day after my b-day

Hooked on 240 (jeff) plus 1 girlfriend (heather) in my 240 or my stepdads, 08 zo6 vette

Woo Hoo! Up to 8 confirmed people so far! ;D

haha… thanks for the v.2.0 of this thread!

Also, if you could put if you’re riding with someone, or if you’re driving that would be great too, that way, since you have to pay “per car load” at the gates, it would give us a better dollar amount in our heads of what to expect.

Kromwell (Kornel) +1 (wife - Leah) = 2 Total

also… last year we had a huge turnout of girlfriends/wives… so if you’re married… bring the wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend with ya!!

Attending

1. Vovchandr
  2. b18c_ej8
  3. kromwell
  4. Swifty

i duno who the other people are, you should revise this list… i added myself to it but i duno where your other 8 are

im down ill have to follow swifty tho idk where any of that crap is lol :crackup

^^ Nice!

:banana

edit, i am a maybe, i work sat mornings so i will have to let you know was it gets closer

Plenty of time to put your time off request in, sir. ;D

They counted people attending that are members on other sites.

Correct. Just trying to get an idea of how many people to expect.

I might be down depending on the ACTUAL date…

As stated above, the ACTUAL date is Saturday, June 28th, 2008.

Park is reserved & pavillion has been rented.

Oh, my bad…Yeah I’m off that weekend sooo sign me up :slight_smile:

Roger that. :nod