5. BigRed = 1
  6. K20 Power = 1
    TOTAL :: 7 People, 6 Cars

GRAND TOTAL = 32 People, 20 Cars, 1 Bike

Good Job, Kromwell. :ninja

You forgot bennyfizzle from shift

updated :runaway

Link to 1st Root Beer Cruise Video on YouTube

A lil video I threw together from last year’s cruise. My wife was recording and she basically sucks… so… lol… this is what ya get!

:crackup

3:05… “Is he hurting his car??”

LOL… ;D

LOL is it possible to hurt a LS1?

hahaha… Nah, it loves it!

Got the registration form today, and in order to lock the deal in, it needs to be there by Friday March 21st, along with a check for $140.

Here’s the kicker… I don’t exactly have the $140. They won’t take a CC, so I’m kindof stuck.

If everyone attending could paypal the $3 for the pavillion rental, I will be better able to get this out and taken care of. :slight_smile:

PayPal Address Is: b18cej8@gmail.com.

I also set up a “PayNow” button on our myspace page because I can’t get it to appear on the forums… Maybe a mod/admin would care to tell me how to do it? :stuck_out_tongue:

www.myspace.com/cny_concepts

Please note that this is for the pavillion rental / trash removal fees ONLY. You’ll still be responsible for the $7 per car park admission fee on the day of the event. :slight_smile:

21st of june?

Edited my post… Needs to be there in 10 days, so the 21st of March is the deadline.

Edit: i’ll throw in 10 bux ;D, as soon as i goto the bank to deposit some funds from work

Thanks for the payments! :slight_smile:

But when you sent $$$, please put your Username in the “note” field so I know who you are & where you’re from! :tong

How about we keep it on topic? ;D

Cleaned and split :thumb

Thanks a ton man!!! You have no idea how much that helps! All the money I have is tied up into closing on my house right now, otherwise we wouldn’t really be asking up front for any of the dough to get rolling.

https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/btn_paynowCC_LG.gif
www.myspace.com/cny_concepts
;D

Do you own the blown LS1 e36?

if so I can not wait to see that thing :rofl

it’s gotta be such a beast, I need a ride :rofl

No, he doesn’t own it. It was built & is owned by New Age HotRods in New Hartford, NY.

Back on topic please? Are you coming? Please click the link & send your three dollars. :slight_smile: