Taking donations

I posted back a few months ago. I was looking for suggestions to have a fund raiser for a friend of mine. My self and my friend Mark Beyers where deployed together with 3/25 I CO 4th Marines out of Buffalo NY.Mark suffered some bad injuries while running combat operations in the Al Anbar provance Iraq. Mark lost his right leg from the knee down, and his right arm as well as part of his shoulder. Marks undergone almost 20 surgeris and is coming around good. He was just recently married. He’s able to walk with his prostetic leg and is still deciding as to what will happen with his arm.
Anyways heres the deal myself and soem friends have decided we are holding a chinese auction in his behalf. Everything is going to be donated. Every singal cent is going to Mark and his wife. The even will be on Auguest 12th and 2PM. It’s going to be at the Akron VFW Post, Post 3180. Everyone is invited to come. theres going to be beer, food, a bang, the chinese auction, kareokee. Just a good time and a excellent thing to do.
I’m not asking for huge donations from anyone personally. But if people coudl spread the work to there bosses or something like that. Any donation is welcomed and greatly appreciated. I’ve got print ups as to who to contact and more information about it. If anyone is interested PM and I’ll get you what you need.
Thanks

KARAOKE?

August 12th?

I’m there lol

Yea it should be a fun time. Cheap beer is always a good time.