November 5th: benefit for a friend

About 6 weeks ago a good friend of mine was seriously injured in a car accident that left him pretty much paralyzed. He has a 5 year old daughter and could really use some help with medical bills. He was just moved from the ICU to a regular room the other day so things are looking very good. There is still an extremely long road to recovery. We are holding a benefit at P.J.'s Inn on Seneca st. in West Seneca on Saturday November 5th from 6-10. It is $25 per person, the cost covers beer, well drinks and food. There will also be a Chinese auction and split club. It will be a great time and all (21 and over)are welcome. Let me know if anyone needs tickets. Thanks in advance for your support.

Eric

sorry to hear about your friend :frowning:

Thank you.:slight_smile:

if charlie is the bartender…

he’ll serve to minors :slight_smile:

and im super sorry about your friend.

i wish him a speedy recovery.

Might not be a smart thing to post…:roll2:

:word:

I will be at the door checking ID’s, and thank you for your concern.

I’ll be in attendance, everyone please come out and support. Aaron is a really good guy and could use all the help he could get. Plus there will be lots of good looking ladies there, from what I’m told :tup:

Hmm… might show up depending on which direction life takes me. :tup:

STFU the more minors the merrier…post away so they show up

Joking*

hope to see some of you there on saturday, should be a great time for a great cause.

this saturday i do not work, but eric i’m not 21 :frowning:

Its ok Kyle, I understand.

I will need to see a photo presentation of these single attractive ladies first :slight_smile: I think maybe the minors that would love to help but cant go might want to consider donating even 10 dollars to the cause. Just a thought

I was actually planning on showing up just cause I love chinese auctions…but now there was a death in the family and ill be at the funeral and spending time with family for the rest of the day.

hope its a good turn out for your buddy.

I am very sorry to hear about your loss, I hope everything is well.