Please Help Me 2

I know this is re-post but the walk is on the 18th of April. I’ve already collected over $2000 dollars. I was just wondering if anyone wanted to help me beat my MS. Thanks in advance.

I am doing the Multiple Scelerosis Walk again this April and I’m trying to beat my last year’s donations of $1700.00. I already have $1200 so I’m close. If you can give anything there’s a link to my personal page on the National MS Society page where you can donate online using a charge card. Thank you so much for any help you can do. I’m also inviting anyone to walk with me if you want to. It’s a 5 mile walk and you’ll have to get your own donations too. Before the walk they have breakfast of donuts and coffee, oranges, apples stull like that. After the walk they have lunch of KFC/Taco Bell with Krispy Kremes and Pepsi at the Point in downtown. Along the way they also give out drinks and small stuff like crackers and such. It’s really a great time and if anyone would like to walk with me you can register at that link also. Hope to see some of you there.

To get to my team page you have to type in

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/PAX/personal/default.asp

Bernice Wa
Team name: Thumbs Up

Thanks for all your help.

thats a healthy lunch to fuck up the good exersize of a 5 mile walk

good luck

LOL I agree but hey it’s free food!:tounge: